April Challenge ~ Scrapbookers are Angels at Saving Memories! Winner Macca1111!!!

I am finally caught up to where I want to be. So please put me down for 14 and I am current with my 2 a day.:cool1:

I did another 5 yesterday, so I am at 12 for April!

For the sake of argument I am essentially DONE with both of my kid's 2005 "Western Adventure" trip books! I have to design and finish the cover pages and copy and add the Disneyland ride photos, but that is it! I've been working on this since about May of last year, but there are LOTS of pages. Both kids have two FULL albums..... actually let me count.....

each kids have 138 pages divided into two books each! I am SO glad that project is done!.........................P

I did a few more which brings my total for April to 16. That may be it for me for completed pages in April, as I have started working on my kits to bring to CKC at the end of the month...................P

HI! Congrats on your March win! I would like join. I did 5 pages last night at a local crop. Only 3 more layouts and the Disney album will be done... Yahoo!

HI! Congrats on your March win! I would like join. I did 5 pages last night at a local crop. Only 3 more layouts and the Disney album will be done... Yahoo!

Thank you and :welcome:

I'm updated to here... Please check you totals to make sure they are right! :)

I really do need to get to work, but there is always something getting in my way... tomorrow is laundry day so I should get pages done since my scrap area is in the laundry area! ;)

Please add 8 more for me. Almost done with another DL book and all the trips from last year will be done!:cool1:
Then I can start on 2008.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter