• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 7--Saturday before Easter--insanity?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
So, we will be arriving on Wednesday, April 4 around 2pm. My plan is to purchase 4-day hoppers to begin using that afternoon--we catch a cruise on Sunday from San Diego. I understand that it will be full-blown Spring Break, and with Easter weekend and a mini-gay days apparently scheduled for that Saturday at Disneyland, is there any hope that California Adventure would be doable, or should we consider just Southern California sightseeing that day instead?

I would think it would be one of the most crowded days of the year at DL. DCA? I am not sure, but it will be very, very busy. It depends on your planning strategy. If you follow Hydroguy's advice, it is doable. I personally would do something else for the day. Good luck, whatever you decide.:cutie:

After speaking with a fellow Disney fan (he's a Disneyland vet, and I'm the Disneyworld vet), I think I've decided that we will spend Wednesday afternoon and night, all day Thursday and Friday checking out the wonderful world of Disneyland and California Adventure. Then, on Saturday, we'll just find something else to fill our time (maybe some hokey Los Angeles sightseeing or a movie at Downtown Disney).

Just a thought, Sat. is an early entry day. Be in line 30 min. before opening and follow HydroGuy's fast pass rules and you will be able to make the most of your time for the Sat. morning.
I think you are smart doing something in the afternoon when the crowds will be at the peak.
We will also be there at that same time. Am trying to convince most of our party to plan on doing something else on that crazy Sat. afternoon.
I will have my "Lime Green Mickey" ::yes:: Husker Mickey DIS tag on our backpack. Maybe we'll see you there. (Since we'll be the only ones there) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Husker Mickey-- I was thinking of the same thing. I'm gonna give it some continued thought before I purchase tickets. I'll either be buying 3-day hoppers or 4-day hoppers (the difference is only $20 per ticket) depending on what we decide to do. We only end up with 1/2 a day on Wednesday, so it would be nice to have some extra time Saturday. But, then again, a fun touristy visit to LA might be okay, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter