• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 3, 2005--4 Nights on Wonder

whithouston

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going on this one? I haven't been able to find anyone else going. Maybe we will be by ourselves!! Thanks.

Hi Scott,
Well, I guess that there will be 3 families on that that cruise. My family will be on that cruise with our neighbors. My husband and I have two daughters aged 18 and 7. We have been on other cruises before, but never a Disney Cruise. My girls and myself are excited. We are still trying to get my husband excited about the cruise. :cheer2: I think that it will be fun. I'm learning lots about it from different websites.
Mary

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ez...0402/e/Our+1st+Disney+Cruise/k/21b2/event.png

From the looks of this thread so far I think we need at least one Yankee family on board. We'll be there; me, DW, DD(8), DS(3.5). Just got our docs yesterday.

Sheriff Woody said:
From the looks of this thread so far I think we need at least one Yankee family on board. We'll be there; me, DW, DD(8), DS(3.5). Just got our docs yesterday.

I am actually a displaced yankee. Born and raised in MI. :wave2:

We are from Holland, Michigan. We are looking forward to some warm weather. We still have about 6 inches of snow where we are on Lake Michigan.

I just moved to DE from Ann Arbor. Only lived there one year, though. Here's a thought; anyone want to split a limo from the airport? We're arriving in Orlando around 9:30 am on the 3rd and there are four of us. If we team up with another family of four the eight passenger limo should be pretty reasonable.

Wow! Mostly Michiganders so far. :lol We are renting a car for about $23 to the port. Then renting a convertable for about $38 on th eway back. We booked a late flight so we could cruise around the coast first. DH and I used to live right near the port. We met there and married in Cocoa Beach. :)

That would be a great idea Sheriff Woody, but we are travelling with our neighbors. We are splitting a 10 passenger limo. Then after the cruise we are splitting the limo service to The Swan because we are going to Disney World when the cruise is over.

DH and I will be on the 4/3/05 we are excited. However DH has a cold and I do not want it.

Happy we will soon be in the single digits but depressed that the day we set sail is my 37th Birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter