April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, my, i see you are from missouri.....we lived in illinois until 1998....i remember spending many a night in the basement in spring and summer........

I am on the Kansas side, and all though we didn't have any SEVERE weather, we got heavy thunderstorms. I read this morning that Branson, MO got hit with a tornado, and so did a small town in Ks. This "winter" weather around the midwest, has been CRAZY! :scared1: We aren't supposed to have tornado's in February!:confused3

Just made dinner reservations for the WOrld of Color for April 27the at the WIne Country Italian Resturant.IT is for 4:00 for the 9 pm show. Is anyone joining us ?

I am on the Kansas side, and all though we didn't have any SEVERE weather, we got heavy thunderstorms. I read this morning that Branson, MO got hit with a tornado, and so did a small town in Ks. This "winter" weather around the midwest, has been CRAZY! :scared1: We aren't supposed to have tornado's in February!:confused3

There is quite some damage in my city, they still don't know if it was tornado or just straight winds......I'm originally from Europe and I'm not used to this weather and I hate it.....

Hi everyone,

DH, DS(2) and I are considering booking this cruise very last minute. I had a couple of questions are was hoping you guys might have the answers.

1. Am I crazy for booking this late?
2. Am I crazy to take a 2 year old on the ship for 15 days?
3. Are there going to be special events, meals, activities that are Hawaiian themed on board. More or less, is this going to be a regular cruise that goes to Hawaii or is this going to be a Hawaiian themed cruise?

Thanks for all your help :):upsidedow

Hi everyone,

DH, DS(2) and I are considering booking this cruise very last minute. I had a couple of questions are was hoping you guys might have the answers.

3. Are there going to be special events, meals, activities that are Hawaiian themed on board. More or less, is this going to be a regular cruise that goes to Hawaii or is this going to be a Hawaiian themed cruise?

1. No, you're not crazy. Crazy is having the opportunity to book and NOT.
2. Is the 2 yo potty trained? IF not, you'll need to pay for Flounders in order to get child free time. Only Potty trained kids can go to the clubs. On the plus side, there will likely be fewer kids on this trip and there will be LOTS of charactor opportunities.
3. It will likely be a mix of regular and special. That has been my experience with other long cruises.

Hi everyone,

If your crazy for taking a 2 year old, then so am I!.. One of my DS's just turned 2 in January, and he is going. Also taking my other DS who will be about a month shy of 5.

I am going to put in a Vista order, have enough for the free shipping. Tee Shirts are half price again. Let me know if you want anything ASAP.

In the order I am ordering the banner, a poster and a sign
sign isn't real large 11.25" x 17"3
lp.aspx

the poster is 18"x12"
lp.aspx

the banner is 3'x1.6' I tried it with white text and it didn't show as well as the black
lp.aspx

For those of you looking for some inexpensive historic things to do (esp. in Honolulu), I found a pretty cool website listing some walking tours.

We are especially intrigued by the Waikiki Historic Trail and I can see our DS (5) getting excited about trying to find the 6 ft tall surfboard markers at each location.

http://www.hawaiiforvisitors.com/oahu/attractions/waikiki-historic-trail.htm

Here is a link to check out some of the rest of the walking tours around Oahu including a couple of Chinatown walking tours:

http://www.hawaiiforvisitors.com/oahu/activities/walking-tours.htm

Enjoy
Stephanie

Hello all. I know I have not been posting a lot mostly due to the fact that the talk lately has been about vista print and the FE. I tend to not talk about things I am not doing. Anyway hello form WDW. Just a couple of hours ago we checked into the club level at AKL with our DVC points. We are here for a week and tomorrow we are celebrating my birthday. As to my idea of a email campaign about pins and such, I will write mine when I get home. The plan for tonight is to do overnight at MK. That should be cool.

Happy Birthday Alan. Hope you have a great vacation. ??...your staying overnight at MK? Are you staying in the apartment inside Cinderalla Castle?

Lissa

1. No, you're not crazy. Crazy is having the opportunity to book and NOT.
2. Is the 2 yo potty trained? IF not, you'll need to pay for Flounders in order to get child free time. Only Potty trained kids can go to the clubs. On the plus side, there will likely be fewer kids on this trip and there will be LOTS of charactor opportunities.
3. It will likely be a mix of regular and special. That has been my experience with other long cruises.

Yes, what she said exactly!! :thumbsup2

Hello all. I know I have not been posting a lot mostly due to the fact that the talk lately has been about vista print and the FE. I tend to not talk about things I am not doing. Anyway hello form WDW. Just a couple of hours ago we checked into the club level at AKL with our DVC points. We are here for a week and tomorrow we are celebrating my birthday. As to my idea of a email campaign about pins and such, I will write mine when I get home. The plan for tonight is to do overnight at MK. That should be cool.

Happy birthday! Have a good time. Our son is doing the all nighter at Magic Kingdom also. :woohoo: Wish we could. :rolleyes1

I will be closing the list this weekend and submitting to the TA next week for her to arrange.

Anyone else want to link for early dining?

If you do, PM me the lead name on your reservation and your reservation number.

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter