April 2017

We'll be there for Easter week as well. It's not that bad- been many times that week and you can't beat the weather. My favorite time of year to go.
Unfortunately we are driving down this year b/c some how we missed the day flights came out for SW. Boo!! That has never happened to us before.
We've driven quite a few times before as well so I guess it's better than not going at all.

Just booked for April 1-8...we haven't told the kids yet. We were going fairly often but haven't been since August '13.
Trying to catch up with all the FP info...yikes!

We are going April 17 - 22! Staying at Pop Century this time, first time for this resort!
This will be our 4th spring break trip. Love the weather, and if you plan, crowds
Are manageable. Love the larger crowds actually, so many people having a great time, it is infectious.
As long as you have a good touring plan...

We are booked for April 5-12 at CBR.

We usually try to go during low crowd season, so I'm a little afraid. I know we will do fine everywhere but MK scares me. It seems overcrowded in the off season.

We are going April 23-29 for our 10 year Anniversary and I was wondering the same thing about crowds. I have heard the 2nd week after Easter slows down a lot and I hope that's true but I have been during New Year's and going during the busy time was still great! I am excited about the weather also! Our honeymoon was in the 2nd week of July and it was blisteringly uncomfortable on one particular day (and we live in Alabama so we are used to summer heat) so we decided to back up our Anniversary to fit better weather.
Crowd calendars show a huge decrease in crowds after the 23rd. I am doing the half marathon and staying until the 30th. The Flower festival is beautiful!

Crowd calendars show a huge decrease in crowds after the 23rd. I am doing the half marathon and staying until the 30th. The Flower festival is beautiful!

May I get a link to the Crowd Calendar you are viewing? We will be heading there from end of April to Beginning of May and I would like to start planning a bit. Can't wait for Flower Festival!! Never seen it, and hope my mom loves it!

Arriving the 19th till the 24th for Dark Side weekend. Staying at PoP and will be my first time enjoying Be Our Guest as it has eluded me on my two other trips. I can't wait any longer

I was at WDW for my 10th birthday.

I was there for my 20th and 30th.

This year we'll be there for my 30th (just go with it) birthday, although my first time staying on property at POR

95 days to gooooooooo :D

Have to share my excitement - I just changed our Royal Pacific Resort reservation to the Hard Rock Hotel for the Universal part of our April trip! And the Hard Rock was less because I found a deal!! I am ECSTATIC! Our kids will love Hard Rock!! Only 69 days to go until our Disney & Universal vacation!! :D

Have to share my excitement - I just changed our Royal Pacific Resort reservation to the Hard Rock Hotel for the Universal part of our April trip! And the Hard Rock was less because I found a deal!! I am ECSTATIC! Our kids will love Hard Rock!! Only 69 days to go until our Disney & Universal vacation!! :D
We love the Hard Rock!! Have fun

I will be there the 20th - 29th. staying at POR. This will be my first time back since I was a kid and I don't remember much from that trip. Super excited.

Well, hello there! Just saw this pop up on new posts. I've been hanging out on the other April 2017 thread in the "doing the happy dance" forum.

We will be there starting on April 5. Can't wait!

I have to finish the plans for HS, feeling the pressure to finish before fastpass day next weekend!

We are booked for April 5-12 at CBR.

We usually try to go during low crowd season, so I'm a little afraid. I know we will do fine everywhere but MK scares me. It seems overcrowded in the off season.

We will be there the same time. The crowds will be teeth gnashing by 11 or noon, but good time to use fast passes and then go home for a break.

Are you rope droppers, usually? That worked well for us the last time we went before Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter