• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APRIL 2016 Rental Car Discount ~ Promo Code ~ Rate Watch

Is it possible to try a Costco code before I purchase a Costco membership to see if it is worth it? I also need to add an additional driver to my Alamo reservation. If I do this through Costco is it free even if it is not a spouse or family member? Is it correct that a Costco membership is only $55? I don't have any near where I live so it would have to be worth it just for the car rental. Thanks!!!
Yes, just go to their website and you can price out the car rentals to see if it's worth the membership. It won't let you book without an account, though.

Question for others who may know. I've seen reports that the Impala (and assuming Camry as it is about the same size) are on Alamo's Full sized isle, but my latest quotes are showing the Premium group as the Impala and similar. Did Alamo recently change the categories for these cars?

Premium cars were maxima and Impala I believe. Definitely not full sized that option was a Nissan Altima.

I'm registered as an "Alamo Insider" and got a great deal just by checking periodically. The current rate I have is $282 for a full size.
April 16 - April 24.

Last edited:

HI, It's Tuesday morning and I was just able to book a FULL size car for May using the Vegas Brazil code with NO CDW!! Rates are down too!! I also used the Coupon code AD3868JST. Joan

I was able to drop about $15 off my Alamo reservation thanks to the $35 coupon. I am getting the lowest base rate by using the Southwest Rewards contract Id # 7016105 and then the $35 off coupon. For me picking up at the airport I am over $20 less than the Vegas code that I was on the fence about using.

I was able to drop about $15 off my Alamo reservation thanks to the $35 coupon. I am getting the lowest base rate by using the Southwest Rewards contract Id # 7016105 and then the $35 off coupon. For me picking up at the airport I am over $20 less than the Vegas code that I was on the fence about using.
Hi, Thanks for posting. I am still using the Vegas Brazil code (SW rewards ID is too high,possibly because I am still 2 months out) Are you using AD8183SDM for the $35 coupon?? If so do you know it's origin?? Thanks, Joan

I just used Vegas Brazil and that $35 off coupon at Alamo and it knocked another $20 off my previous price, but now the additional driver is not included, just FYI. (And when I used my Costco code, it was almost twice the price!)

Do you have to prove you are with the vegas brazil travel agency? Because their rates are stupid low in comparison to everything else and it makes me nervous

Do you have to prove you are with the vegas brazil travel agency? Because their rates are stupid low in comparison to everything else and it makes me nervous

I have never used it, but am going to give it a try this year. I have seen many posts on other transportation boards of people saying they have used it no problem and have called/emailed the company asking if they can use it and got the green light from them, too.

delete (sorry, the disboard forum software did not update the thread postings for me until I posted)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter