• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APRIL 2016 Rental Car Discount ~ Promo Code ~ Rate Watch

Just did a check for 4/2-4/9 on carrentalsavers and am seeing a full-size with Dollar for $133.19 all in if anyone is still looking.

Trying a minivan from April 6th-13th for a semi-last minute trip.
Cheapest I found with costcotravel was 479.20 with Alamo for 7 nights. I booked just to reserve it.
I would prefer not to rent from small/unknown companies.
Will keep checking daily for a better deal.
Last year, 5 days before my trip (on April 6th), I was able to get 10 days on a minivan for U$ 276.00 from Costco Travel.
thanks...

Costco has seemed really expensive this time, I was able to get about half their price for an SUV using the Vegas code, but that depends if you are comfortable using it...

Thanks for all the info-got a midsize for 4/8-4/17 for $179, using the Alamo Vegas Brazil and coupon code.

Thank you for the carrentalsavers heads up! I had a minivan starting April 3 for $300+ but now have it for only $138!
I know there are people who LOVE the Disney transportation but I am NOT one of them :)

Deleted my 'cookies' and priced my minivan for 4/15 to 4/25. Used the Vegas Brazil and the $30 coupon code. Able to get the cost down to $312. Will keep trying as things get closer to get even more off!

I just used the Vegas Brazil code and I was able to price a minivan for U$ 234.95 for my dates (April 6-13), over 50% less than what I am getting from costcotravel.
Trouble here is that CWD is included with that fare. From what I read, I may be out of luck in case of an accident (usually I decline CWD as I have coverage via my auto insurance and credit card). Question becomes on the risk in getting the car comfort level. Hummmmmm

FYI, I sent an email to Vegas Brazil and have it in writing from them that I can use it, so I'm not going to worry about the whole CDW thing, am just happy to have gotten such a better rate than I was seeing.

Hi Vicki,

Yes, you can use it, not a problem.

Thank you for asking.

Regards,

Xxxxxxxx

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:46 PM,
Hi,
I came across a discount code from Vegas Brazil for Alamo rental car. I'd like to use it for a car rental out of Orlando, FL, but would like to know if it's for use by anyone, or just your travel agency's customers.

FYI, I sent an email to Vegas Brazil and have it in writing from them that I can use it, so I'm not going to worry about the whole CDW thing, am just happy to have gotten such a better rate than I was seeing.

Hi Vicki,

Yes, you can use it, not a problem.

Thank you for asking.

Regards,

Xxxxxxxx

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:46 PM,
Hi,
I came across a discount code from Vegas Brazil for Alamo rental car. I'd like to use it for a car rental out of Orlando, FL, but would like to know if it's for use by anyone, or just your travel agency's customers.
That is good to know. I got my minivan for 5 days for 197 using that code. i was also told by my car insurance not to worry about the CDW. i am still covered by them if anything happens

I just used the Vegas Brazil code and I was able to price a minivan for U$ 234.95 for my dates (April 6-13), over 50% less than what I am getting from costcotravel.
Trouble here is that CWD is included with that fare. From what I read, I may be out of luck in case of an accident (usually I decline CWD as I have coverage via my auto insurance and credit card). Question becomes on the risk in getting the car comfort level. Hummmmmm

Recheck...I was just able to rebook mine without the CWD added. I've been trying for weeks!

Positive indication that prices may come down after all. Alamo rates are a little lower today compared to the last week or so. Still 35% higher than what I have now. It had moved to 50% higher over the last few weeks.

So I see this as potentially good news.

I am at $650 now for an SUV for 15 days. I am hoping to get to $500.

Deleted my 'cookies' and priced my minivan for 4/15 to 4/25. Used the Vegas Brazil and the $30 coupon code. Able to get the cost down to $312. Will keep trying as things get closer to get even more off!

I have the same dates but with the $25 code and we are paying $289 for a van. But it's out of Ft.Myers.

5 weeks...5 weeks....

HI! Just want to chime in that I have been able to get my Alamo car rental (compact) 4/12 to 4/18 down to 101.36. Using 7016427 and $35 off coupon AD8183SDM, that I found on a coupon site. I randomly got lucky Tuesday on a Dollar rental under $100. I'm pretty sure I will be staying with Alamo as I am an insider and can go right to the garage and pick the car, as Dollar chooses for you. I was also able to help save another traveler at the same time on her 10 day rental with the above codes.

Hope this helps someone !

FYI - These codes Also this worked for another friend picking up at the car care center the same week as me.

Woo Hoo! Cleared my cookies again and tried the 'rates'. When I initially booked many weeks ago the cost for 4/15 to 4/25 for a minivan was $384.Checking periodically has gotten it down,, this morning, to $284! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Woo Hoo! Cleared my cookies again and tried the 'rates'. When I initially booked many weeks ago the cost for 4/15 to 4/25 for a minivan was $384.Checking periodically has gotten it down,, this morning, to $284! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Which rental company? I am looking at similar dates to you, and still hoping to find a good deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter