April 2011 Anyone? Come be crazy with me!!!

Do you think it would make any difference if we went the week of april 2-9 or april 9-16, 2011? Not sure when it becomes busy for Easter. We were originally scheduled to go April 9-16, but thinking it may be better a little earlier.

We are going April 1st- 8th. Staying at Bay Lake Tower.

This is our first April trip. We used to go every February, but after several cold trips we decided to try Spring Break week. :goodvibes

We will be there April 28-4:banana::banana: This ia our 3rd trip in April (week after Easter) Staying in the pirate rooms at CBR( but considering changing to AKL) either way we can't wait we have our countdown chain up and are patiently waiting!

Our very first trip to Disney World!! We are celebrating our daughter's high school graduation a few months early! Going April 1-8, staying at WL bunk bed room and taking a side trip to Harry Potter World. Not doing the dining plan, but sooo excited. We are West Coasters who go to Disneyland. :love:

Have fun all of my fellow April travelers! I am counting the days to the World!

DisneyMom2Teens- have a great first trip. The first trip is always so memorable. :woohoo:

So I too am visiting with my DH, DD (5) and DD(2). Just wanted some expert advice as I am going with the family for the first time. We'll be there April 17-23 and have the Monday CP booked and Wed BBB and CRT. Otherwise I was going to wing it to see what other days we would go to US or possible MK again.

I plan to be at the parks early on a non magic hour day stay until after lunch so my DD's can catach a nap back in the hotel. Afterwards try to hit the parks again. Do you think the park would be at the max that I wouldn't be allowed entry.

Also being there the first time with kids any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks....the count down begins!

We are now going April 3 and April 5 to MK and Epcot. We are going on the dream before hat, and then hitting sea world on April 4th to try something new. This trip is going to be so different

We'll be taking our much anticipated WDW vacay April 6th-16th!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We're staying at AKV - Jambo House with regular dining plan. It's our first time staying on rented points, so it will be a little different, but it did prevent me from changing our reservations a thousand times!
:rolleyes1
DS18 has autism and we will be celebrating his upcoming high school graduation and a belated 2nd birthday (and 1st trip!) for our preemie princess, who was born weighing only 1 lb 2 oz!

Can't wait to celebrate! Now I just need to get back to my PTR which I started and then never got off the ground...

:surfweb:

My son and i are going to WDW on April 19-25..I am so excited because it will be his 3rd trip there but the first time it's just me and him!!! I know it will be really crowded, but I figured with the 2 of us on our own schedule, armed with our ADR's for the week, we should be okay. This is my first time ever staying at the GF and I am sooo exited!!!

Heading south April 23-30 and cannot wait!!!! Dining plans in place, OKW Sat -Thu with DS(15) then moving to Pop Thu thru Sat with his high school band. I'll store up the peacefulness the first part of the week!:cool1:

Do you think it would make any difference if we went the week of april 2-9 or april 9-16, 2011? Not sure when it becomes busy for Easter. We were originally scheduled to go April 9-16, but thinking it may be better a little earlier.

We've gone 2 yrs in a row in April due to spring break. Pretty crowded both times but more so last year since Easter fell on spring break :eek: We're headed down again this April 2-9, since that's my DD's spring break week. So I'm sure it will be busy but we don't mind :banana::banana::banana:

We are going over Easter break this year. April 20-26. I am sure it will be crowded, but it will be a nice get-away.

4/2-4/9 at Fort Wilderness....just couldnt wait for our Oct 2011 trip to VWL, had to book a tweener lol

50 days left...

Changed to Swan (Q beds rather than Ds at the Dolphin!) for first 3 nights
Contemporary for 7 nights (1 BR Suite, MK View, Club Level)

Count us in!! April 16-20 at the Dolphin and then to the beach for R+R:beach:
Might head over to see the shuttle launch while we're there..currently scheduled for the 19th!

Look out crowds...here we come:cool1:

Count us in!! April 16-20 at the Dolphin and then to the beach for R+R:beach:
Might head over to see the shuttle launch while we're there..currently scheduled for the 19th!

Look out crowds...here we come:cool1:

We'll be at the Dolphin with you!

We, (meaning me) have planned on arriving April 22. So I could wake up on my 40th birthday there! I never even thought about easter being so late in April. :sad2: That might change up our plans. How bad is it there during that time?:confused3

We will be there April 14th -22nd staying at POP and hoping for nice weather. QUOTE]

I will be visiting from the 17-24th! Staying at The Pop!:yay:

My son and i are going to WDW on April 19-25.QUOTE]

Heading south April 23-30 and cannot wait!!!! QUOTE]

We are going over Easter break this year. April 20-26. QUOTE]

It's a HUGE celebration for me too! We are hitting all the parks- in 4 countries- and then going to WDW from the 21st-26th to celebrate. :cheer2: My DH's bday is on the 20th, but we will still be in DLP. Our anniversary is the 21st, and we will be arriving late to WDW. And then the 22nd is my bday, so the remainder of the time is spent recouping and enjoying our time!!! I hope to see a lot of people there- if I can get rooms at the BWI!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter