• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

April 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

It's October 1st and officially time to welcome April 2011 Cancellations!:goodvibes

Cancelling in the next few days. Contact me if you want to try and arrange a time for me to drop it online and you pick it up (yes it has happened before :))

'Ohana
Disney's Polynesian Resort Date: Saturday, 4/2/2011
Time: 5:30pm (Dinner does not include Characters)
Party Size: 4 Guests

Chef Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort Date: Friday, 4/1/2011
Time: 6:15pm (Dinner includes Characters)
Party Size: 4 Guests

After much planning, re-planning and even more re-planning I will be cancelling the following ADR & 2 Illuminations cruises:

Fri 15th April - An Illuminations cruise from the Yacht Club (max 12 people)
Sat 16th April - An Illuminations cruise from the Yacht Club (max 12 people)
Wed 20th April - Rose and Crown @7.45pm (ideal for viewing Illmninations)

Please contact me should you want to grab any of these and we can arrange a suitable time to cancle.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After much planning, re-planning and even more re-planning I will be cancelling the following ADR & 2 Illuminations cruises:

Fri 15th April - An Illuminations cruise from the Yacht Club (max 12 people)
Sat 16th April - An Illuminations cruise from the Yacht Club (max 12 people)
Wed 20th April - Rose and Crown @7.45pm (ideal for viewing Illmninations) This in no longer available

Please contact me should you want to grab any of these and we can arrange a suitable time to cancle.

I really need to cancel these but would love to see it go to another DIS'er

CRT April 20 at 1:00 PM 3 People CANCELED

Just canceled:
5:30 PM Sun 4/17 Tokyo Dinning
5:00 PM Mon4/18 Rainforest Café DTD
5:30 PM Tues4/19 Coral Reef (H)
7:00 PM Tues4/19 Mama Melrose
1:00 PM Wed4/20 CRT (H)
6:30 PM Wed4/20 Askershus (H)
10:05 AM Thurs4/21 Crystal Palace
11:45 AM Thurs4/21 Chef Mickey
2:05 PM Fri 4/22 Crystal Palace
5:40 PM Fri 4/22 Tappen Edo
7:05 PM Fri 4/22 Shutters

The party sizes varies from 3-6 people.

CRT - Saturday - April 2nd - 12:10 PM - 4 persons

Just popped up, so someone cancelled!!

Had to move our trip up so I just cancelled all my ressies...

April 10, 2011

Crystal Palace @ 9:30am
Tony's Town Square @ 7:10pm

April 11, 2011

Cap'n Jacks in DTD @ 9pm

April 12, 2011

Tokyo Dining @ 1pm
Chef de France @ 7:30pm

April 13, 2011

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater @ 11:35am

April 14, 2011

Narcoossee @ 9pm

Hope I helped someone...

Just bumping this up. I'm hoping for some cancellations at 2 places I want earlier times for

I really want Chef Mickey's at around 6:00 pm on Thursday, April 21. I have 9:10 right now but that is pretty late. Table for 5!!

Calling later today to cancel LeCellier dinner on April 1st at 6 PM for 4 people. Send me a PM if you'd like to coordinate call times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter