April 13, 2013 - Western Caribbean Fantasy Cruise

Hi everyone. We will be joining you on this cruise!! There are 3 of us, me (Eric), wife (Dodie), and son (Jason 16)...yes, I am using my wife's account.

I did not read the entire thread yet because I have been on another thread for our upcoming October 13 cruise in 47 days. We got upgraded from a cat 9C to a cat 5A!! We are very excited about that!!

Is there someone already organizing the FE list? Let me know if I can be of some assistance and yes, we would like to participate in the FE. We booked this cruise via our DVC points and we are in room 6501. This will be our 8th Disney crusie.

Look forward to "chatting" with everyone and seeing you this spring.

Eric

Good Morning All. After reading thru 15 pages of this thread, I see we have a bunch of New Englanders on board! I grew up in West Bridgewater Mass and now live in Andover CT. I spent 20 years in the Navy as a Submarine sailor and retired in 2008. My wife is a CT native and we now live in her childhood home town.

Like may of the previous posts, my 16 year old will also be on vacation for this cruise. In the past, we would just take him out of school in October for a week. The school really liked that!!

Looking forward to cruising w/all of you.

I think I managed to get my name on the FE list via a link. Please let me know if it made it there.

Eric

Hi there, we have just booked for this cruise (we had to switch from the 3/16 cruise). Excited to be joining you all! It will be me, DH, and DD (8) along with a family friend. We are SO excited! This will be our first Disney Cruise, though we are Disneyland regulars. Can't wait!

Looking forward to meeting some great people!
Kaley
Guilford CT

Hi everyone. We will be joining you on this cruise!! There are 3 of us, me (Eric), wife (Dodie), and son (Jason 16)...yes, I am using my wife's account.

I did not read the entire thread yet because I have been on another thread for our upcoming October 13 cruise in 47 days. We got upgraded from a cat 9C to a cat 5A!! We are very excited about that!!

Is there someone already organizing the FE list? Let me know if I can be of some assistance and yes, we would like to participate in the FE. We booked this cruise via our DVC points and we are in room 6501. This will be our 8th Disney crusie.

Look forward to "chatting" with everyone and seeing you this spring.

Eric

Yes I am organizing we are limited each list to 15 cabins and are on our second list. Please join us the more the merrier I will bump it to this new page welcome aboard

heidibilotti said:
Here is the FE list part 2. Also look for our group on Facebook under Disney Fantasty April 13, 2013.

How do we join this FE?
Thanks!
Kaley

How do we join this FE?
Thanks!
Kaley

Click on the link above on my post and fill out the information that it asks for. Then get ready to have making your fe gifts and chatting with all of us. We look forward to you joining us for the fun. Last cruise we had a blast with the FE gifts and I have already started to make some great fun surprises, and have lots more to create. :rotfl:

Question for those of you repeating from the same time last year:

How's the water at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and CC? Swimmable temperatures for short or long periods?

This will be my first cruise and I would love to participate in the FE. How do I join. Also how do I know how many "gifts" to bring and what are some ideas for the "gifts?" I am very new to this but I feel like this is something my son would enjoy, seeing as he loves pin trading!

This will be my first cruise and I would love to participate in the FE. How do I join. Also how do I know how many "gifts" to bring and what are some ideas for the "gifts?" I am very new to this but I feel like this is something my son would enjoy, seeing as he loves pin trading!

Congrats on your first cruise you are going to be hooked after this. There are several threads for FE gifts on disboards so surf around and have fun. On this cruise we are limiting each list to 15 cabins so that we don't get overwhelmed. The list is posted in a link above on this page. Ideas for gifts vary greatly lots of stuff is handmade but some people use oriental trading or the dollar stores to help them out. My family makes a gift for each person in the cabin and places them in their extender outside their door. Its a blast and my kids loved it. We have a facebook page you can join as well and we are having a blast on it. We are cruising with a great group of people. We are posting our own events on the facebook page and I am trying to get some people together for a little pin trading as my kids love it as well. Welcome aboard and I hope you join our FE group.

Hello,

Our family is joing you on this cruise. We are another family from MA. We do not do Facebook so we won't be active on that site but can't wait to do the FE. We did it on our last cruise and it was great to see how creative/crafty everone was. We are going to sign up right now.

Glad you are joining us. Lots of New Englanders on the cruise due to our April Vacations. I can't wait for our FE its going to be a blast

We are posting our own events on the facebook page and I am trying to get some people together for a little pin trading as my kids love it as well. Welcome aboard and I hope you join our FE group.

I was wondering about pin trading. This is our 1st Dis Cruise, so didn't know if we should bring our pins. That's great! Does trading work the same way as at the parks?

~Kaley

I was wondering about pin trading. This is our 1st Dis Cruise, so didn't know if we should bring our pins. That's great! Does trading work the same way as at the parks?

~Kaley

Yes it works the same as it does in the parks. We have a bunch of people on our cruise who like pins so we will probably trade ourselves as well. I know they have a couple of nights where the ships officers all gather in the atrium and do pin trading with the guests, we went last time and it was a blast not only did my children get to trade pins but they also got to meet all of the ships officers.

Question for those of you repeating from the same time last year:

How's the water at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and CC? Swimmable temperatures for short or long periods?

Very warm but refreshing. We spent all day in the water on Cozumel and grand cayman both were fine. Costa Maya I cant say as we stayed out of the water that day but its not that far from Cozumel so should be fine as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter