AP Spring Discount Out Now!!

leaf44

Earning My Ears
I just checked the Disney website, and the AP Spring room only discount was there! I wasn't expecting to see it because they seem to be released earlier in the week. I got a great price on AKL! Yay!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 9.50.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 9.50.48 AM.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 128
I was just able to apply the new AP discount to our existing January WL/AKL split stay, saving an additional $255. Both WL & AKL look to be 35% off for passholders in January 2017. Pretty great rate.

I feel like we're probably the only family crazy enough to stay at WL during the construction. But for 199.55 plus tax for a standard view, I couldn't pass it up. Good luck everyone!

OMG!!! Thank you sooooo much for posting this. I never imagined the AP discounts would be out this early. I was able to change from Swan to Boardwalk and got much better rate for YC. We are doing a split stay 4 nights BW, 3 nights YC. I am SOOOO HAPPY!!! Thanks again!

Thanks for posting! I was able to apply it to out Poly reservation and saved another $400 over the Disney Visa offer.

I was able to apply the passholder discount to our WL trip and saved 35% instead of the 25% I was getting with the Disney Visa offer.

:disrocks:

I was planning to wait until next month to purchase an AP for our 2017 trips (2 trips planned). But if I could see what the resort discount availability is for our time frame, I might purchase it now. I've checked the website and cannot find a link to check resort availability; is that only an option if you already have an AP or AP voucher?

I was planning to wait until next month to purchase an AP for our 2017 trips (2 trips planned). But if I could see what the resort discount availability is for our time frame, I might purchase it now. I've checked the website and cannot find a link to check resort availability; is that only an option if you already have an AP or AP voucher?

I believe so. I wasn't able to see the the current offer options until I had my voucher.

Can anybody post the percentage off for each resort? I'm deciding if I should buy AP or not.

As much info as possible would be amazing. Especially about the moderates.

I saw in the terms for the AP rate that it says the AP needs to be show at check in.

However, they offer an option to check in on MDE and text me with the room number so I can go to the room immediately upon arrival.

My question is, since I have to show my AP, does that mean I still have to do the regular check in so I can show my pass or since MDE knows I have an AP, is that good enough and I can still go straight to the room?

update - I went on today (have been checking regularly to see if I could get the AP discount for our trip). It had opened up for both our January trip and our March trip - so if you are looking for this discount - go check - it seems like a lot of rooms were released or something - we had lots of availability (up from no value availability before for our dates)

Currently I don't have an ap, but considering one. I have a question regarding this rate, what is the offer for beachclub and yacht club ? The non ap rates for the "magic room rate" are 25 % off yacht club and 10% off beach. Also, why the disparity between the 2. Simply because yacht club is under renovations and they are trying to boost occupancy there? When neither resort is under renovation is this same disparity present, or are they equal? I've tried searching online for part deals, but nowhere can I find it broken down by resort type. Thanks :)

Currently I don't have an ap, but considering one. I have a question regarding this rate, what is the offer for beachclub and yacht club ? The non ap rates for the "magic room rate" are 25 % off yacht club and 10% off beach. Also, why the disparity between the 2. Simply because yacht club is under renovations and they are trying to boost occupancy there? When neither resort is under renovation is this same disparity present, or are they equal? I've tried searching online for part deals, but nowhere can I find it broken down by resort type. Thanks :)

I've been watching the rates for these two hotels for several months and YC has been consistently less expensive than BC. I think it's a supply and demand scenario. BC probably books at higher occupancy so they don't need to offer the same discounts. Lucky for me, I prefer the YC decor but I would have booked whichever offer the best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter