Ap site down??

christinou

<font color=teal>Is now a Tag Fairy believer and i
I have been able to get in the Passholder site without a problem, and saved all my info on my computer, this morning it will not let me in... It tells me that the name and number is not receognized, which does not make any sense.
Is anyone else having this problem?
This IS getting frustrating.... Or maybe I am completely obsessed. ;)

make sure that it has saved your number correctly. I've noticed a bug/feature in the site that always changes certain digits in my passholder ID. When I try to log back in, I always have to go back manually and change those digits to the correct ones.

snod911 said:
make sure that it has saved your number correctly. I've noticed a bug/feature in the site that always changes certain digits in my passholder ID. When I try to log back in, I always have to go back manually and change those digits to the correct ones.

This has happened to me also. What I have found is I have to change the date to only 2 numbers. Example: it shows up as 2004(when I purchanced) and I have to change it to 04. Hope this helps
Debbie

Debbie, you are my new best friend, you are absolutely right, it did change the number on the year..........
Back to my scheduled obsession...

christinou said:
Debbie, you are my new best friend, you are absolutely right, it did change the number on the year..........
Back to my scheduled obsession...

I am so glad that it worked for you. Hope you get what you are looking for! :wizard:

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter