• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Room Only Discount at 11 months Out?

dreamscometrue101

Mouseketeer
This may be a silly question, but how far out do annual passholder discounts come out for Room Only reservations?

I'm getting the opportunity to go to WDW twice in 2017 and after crunching the numbers (based on this years prices) the Annual Pass will be the best choice for me. I will be buying my AP in the next couple of months but my trip isn't until last week of February/first week of March 2017.

I'm just trying to get an idea as to when the AP room only discounts may be listed for that period of time? I know once I get my voucher for the AP I can go online to see them but just getting a rough idea.

I will also want to start looking at rates for my fall 2017 trip, but assuming those won't be out until later this year if not early 2017. Also, for my fall trip my DH will be joining me but is not getting an AP so it's probably best to still do a Room Only with AP discount and buy his tickets separately, correct?

It has been 3-4 months out, depending where your trip is in the window. AP discount has been not much over those available to the general public, and lately release after GP discount. Opposite of what is was years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter