Ap rates

sdevir

Mouseketeer
I am so confused about the new AP program. I am planning a trip for the first week in November and was hoping for an AP rate when they come out. Is it true they are no longer avaiable that way? I have my trip booked thru Dreams Unlimited. What should I do?
Thanks for the help!

Your DU TA should have emailed you about the new AP Program (mine did)-we were able to secure our rooms under the program saved us $879 off rack (our AAA rate was only about 15% saving)

When are you going and where are you staying-have you tried running your dates on the WDW AP site?

mom_rules said:
Your DU TA should have emailed you about the new AP Program (mine did)-we were able to secure our rooms under the program saved us $879 off rack (our AAA rate was only about 15% saving)

When are you going and where are you staying-have you tried running your dates on the WDW AP site?

Can I ask for a quote thru WDW before I have an AP?
Going Nov 3 til Nov.7 Hoping for WL.

Can I ask for a quote thru WDW before I have an AP?

No with the new on line system you need either an activated AP or the AP voucher number.
There is talk that the new system will be run in addition to the old system, where you could call in. But I have a feeling with WDW now wanting you to have an AP or voucher in hand we may have to have one when we call in as well.

Disney has just updated their TA site so your du ta should be able to re-book your rooms with the new ap program. I am a TA and canceled my own reservation for Dec in order to re-book under the new program.

Well if it is any help

WL Courtyard view Nov 3-7 (4 nights) $981.20 total including taxes
That's around $220 per night?
(rack rate was $1338.00/$300 per night)
You'd be saving yourself just over $350.00 but you'd be restricted to the
non-refundable deposit thing.

Thanks for your help. Still not sure what to do. Go for a lesser hotel maybe. Would like to be close to the Magic Kingdom.
WL may be out of my reach, without some type of special.

Isn't the above rate about a 35% discount? (help me out-I'm not that great at math! LOL)

Not sure you'd do better than that taking into consideration what's been offered (free dining would be nice).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter