• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates for 8/8 to 9/4

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
Pretty tight timeline Disney
:rotfl: Doesn’t help me since we check in on 9/4

I go from July 31 to Aug 7. This totally sucks. Stuck with crappy general public discount was hoping AP discount would come out but it doesn’t bridge the dates of earlier AP offer

Wow. Those dates are like Caddy Day at Bushwood CC - 1:00 to 1:15. 😒 I wasn't sure about early July, now I'm glad I booked it.

It covers my days but not my resort. I'm booked YC. I want GF my whole family doesn't lol. With the discount it is about the same. WL was their 2nd choice and that's 250 less. BWI 300 less then YC. Coronado tower 1000 less! I'm tempted to switch to the towers but that's not walking distance anywhere or on monorail line. Not sure if savings are worth it. There also isn't a balcony and we love balconies. I could do OKW for 900 less.

It covers my days but not my resort. I'm booked YC. I want GF my whole family doesn't lol. With the discount it is about the same. WL was their 2nd choice and that's 250 less. BWI 300 less then YC. Coronado tower 1000 less! I'm tempted to switch to the towers but that's not walking distance anywhere or on monorail line. Not sure if savings are worth it. There also isn't a balcony and we love balconies. I could do OKW for 900 less.

it’s hard to give up Stormalong bay!

I was looking to see if I could apply the discount to my SSR stay and the pull down list of resorts included the likes of AKL, ASMusic, ASSports, POR, & POFQ while omitting the resorts where the rate is not applicable.

It's more likely that they just excluded the open resorts and left the closed ones in there, but it's interesting.
AP discount.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter