AP Rates/Availability Without AP?

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
We are considering taking advantage of the 13 month AP deal and I'm trying to check AP resort rates for December. You used to be able to look up and book AP rates without actually having the active AP but now the website is making me log in and purchase the passes before giving me rates. Is this a new thing? Any way around it just to check the rates and availability?

Thanks!

You can call & they'all give you AP rates over the phone. Or post what you're looking for here & ask someone to check rates for you. Usually several folks willing to help out with things like that.

Thank you!

If anyone would be willing to look, I'm interested in Dec 9 and 10 (2 adults, 2 kids) - moderate or value.

Thanks again!

Thank you!

If anyone would be willing to look, I'm interested in Dec 9 and 10 (2 adults, 2 kids) - moderate or value.

Thanks again!
There weren't any value or moderate resorts available for two nights, Dec 9th and 10th, with the passholder discount.

Yep, I just checked too. Only showing a king suite with a sleeper sofa at Coronado Springs for $700+ per night & a suite at AKL for over $1000. Sorry. Hope you can find something more reasonable at rack rate.

Yep, I just checked too. Only showing a king suite with a sleeper sofa at Coronado Springs for $700+ per night & a suite at AKL for over $1000. Sorry. Hope you can find something more reasonable at rack rate.
Thanks for checking! That sounds like what's coming up for FL res rates too. Guess we will look off property...

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for checking. Are there any values left?

Dec 20 - 23:
Pop Century standard $128; preferred $140
All Star Music standard $119; preferred $132; suites $272
All Star Movies & Sport preferred $132

Wow, that seems like quite a bit for so close to Christmas!

Edit: forgot Art of Animation suites $325 4 different themes available But not Little Mermaid rooms.

Would anybody be willing to see if there are any AP rates for 12/6-12/10/2019 left?

Would anybody be willing to see if there are any AP rates for 12/6-12/10/2019 left?

Value: AoA Nemo suite : $248

Mods: Carribean Beach $141 standard
POR: $146 standard.
Coranado Springs; $683 king bed suite

Deluxe: YC $ 290 standard
BC: $342 standard
$ 413 waterview
$669 1 bedroom suite club level
BWI: 385 waterview
GF: $424 - garden view
$432 lagoon view
$505 theme park view
AKL: $233- standard
$369 savanna view
$376 savanna view bunk beds

There are some villas too if you want prices for those I can check for you.

Value: AoA Nemo suite : $248

Mods: Carribean Beach $141 standard
POR: $146 standard.
Coranado Springs; $683 king bed suite

Deluxe: YC $ 290 standard
BC: $342 standard
$ 413 waterview
$669 1 bedroom suite club level
BWI: 385 waterview
GF: $424 - garden view
$432 lagoon view
$505 theme park view
AKL: $233- standard
$369 savanna view
$376 savanna view bunk beds

There are some villas too if you want prices for those I can check for you.

That was perfect. Thanks so much! I may jump on the AKL as we have not stayed there yet.
Have a great day!

Is anyone willing to lookup the AP discount (and availability) on Contemporary Standard Room, Atrium Club level for 2/25-3/4? Wondering how it compares to the 10% offered (and still available) Gift of Magic discount. On the fence about getting APs... Thanks so much!

Is anyone willing to lookup the AP discount (and availability) on Contemporary Standard Room, Atrium Club level for 2/25-3/4? Wondering how it compares to the 10% offered (and still available) Gift of Magic discount. On the fence about getting APs... Thanks so much!
The standard room, atrium club level is available for your dates. The room only cost is $5,139.00.

Would someone be willing to check AP rates for me? I'm looking at June 10-17th, interested in a Deluxe in Epcot (BC, YC, or BW) or PO (prefer FQ) or CSR. Thanks in Advance.

Would someone be willing to check AP rates for me? I'm looking at June 10-17th, interested in a Deluxe in Epcot (BC, YC, or BW) or PO (prefer FQ) or CSR. Thanks in Advance.

Unfortunately AP rates aren't out for that far into the year yet.

Unfortunately AP rates aren't out for that far into the year yet.
OK, thanks! about how far out are they usually released? I am from California and we usually get the Disneyland APs, but are planning a trip to Florida is year too, so trying to figure out if it is worth it to just bite the bullet and get the Premier ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter