AP rate website

trompettecon

Mouseketeer
Hello. Am I missing something with the AP rates website. We are now redirected to a new booking site and absolutely no AP rates are showing up... Maybe I missed the thread about this?

UniversalOrlando.com
Link there for AP info

I havre not seen any deals for my dates but my plans are for the fall

Hello. Am I missing something with the AP rates website. We are now redirected to a new booking site and absolutely no AP rates are showing up... Maybe I missed the thread about this?
I had the same problem using my phone, but was able to see the familiar screens using the laptop. The only AP rooms offered for my dates in early June are the hospitality suites at Portofino Bay lol.

UniversalOrlando.com
Link there for AP info

I havre not seen any deals for my dates but my plans are for the fall
Hi Mac,
What would you suggest- purchase my AP online (UO.com) before my trip in August or purchase them when we arrive at RPR?

Thanks
Brenda

It would save you time to purchase them before you arrive and activate your ap when you are in Orlando

I read some posters wait until they are at UO to make the purchase and it works well for them

Either way will work
Both are good

It would save you time to purchase them before you arrive and activate your ap when you are in Orlando

I read some posters wait until they are at UO to make the purchase and it works well for them

Either way will work
Both are good
Thank you!!!

Either way will work
Both are good
Hi im wondering the same thing. We will be going late Nov/Dec so normally I would wait until
then but is there a danger of the price increasing? Do they increase AP's once a year? thanks

I have had the preferred ap since the second year it was offered
And have seen increases quite a bit over the years.
Usually it is at times, once a year…

I can’t remember when the last AP increase happened
Hopefully someone will be able to have that answer

There were never AP rates for my dates in May and I started checking around January.

I have had the preferred ap since the second year it was offered
And have seen increases quite a bit over the years.
Usually it is at times, once a year…

I can’t remember when the last AP increase happened
Hopefully someone will be able to have that answer
I believe they usually increase once per year at the beginning of the year. This year, they may have already done 2 separate increases on some types of APs (premier level?)? Hopefully that is it with increases until early 2023 but who knows. Upside of buying now is you lock in price if they increase again. Downside is if you have to unexpectedly cancel. I don't know refund policy or how long you have to activate after buying if you have to reschedule.

They increased in early March this year. I remember because we needed to upgrade the kids' seasonal passes due to blocked out spring break dates. I was upset as I'd thought we'd have to pay $100 more, the difference between what we originally paid for the seasonal, and the new price for power, but we were only charged the $50 increase. yay
Last night, I booked an AP rate for our 1 night in June, (a little higher than the AP rate I saw last week tho.) and today, I dont 'see any. So if you see one, grab it!!!
Now I"m looking for a night in Oct, Columbus day weekend, but so far, nothing. will keep checking often. NOt sure yet if we just need 1 night or 2, will depend on when we do HHN. Either way, worth it to keep checking, and if you see one pop up ,book it!

I'm planning mid August and not seeing any AP rates either. In fact, the only deluxe (or whatever universal calls them) available is PBH with no discount and only 1 room category available. No RP or HRH. Could they really be at max capacity in August? I'm tempted to book just to make sure I have a hotel with express passes. The website is acting up too, keeps switching my dates and freezing.

I'm planning mid August and not seeing any AP rates either. In fact, the only deluxe (or whatever universal calls them) available is PBH with no discount and only 1 room category available. No RP or HRH. Could they really be at max capacity in August? I'm tempted to book just to make sure I have a hotel with express passes. The website is acting up too, keeps switching my dates and freezing.
I’m waiting for mid august too. Thought it would be out by now but not seen anything. In fact the PBH rate has gone up in price over the last week.

The website does seem to be wonky. I would book something now then keep checking. I never saw AP rates for our dates until 5 days before our trip, which was super weird and they were very limited. It was that way for our Feb. trip too. One morning I grabbed an AP rate about 3 weeks out and I never saw it again.

I’ve booked AP rates for first 2 weeks of August at both SF and PBH. They were released awhile ago. I checked daily.
Hopefully not long until later in August then. Are they released at random or is it usually a particular day or time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter