AP question

BRC6C

Mouseketeer
We leave this evening!! and are still debating what to do about tickets for our DS who turned 3 since our last trip. DH and I both have AP's that expire in mid-June. We are going for a week leaving today, and also for a long week-end in January (and if I'm lucky one more time before the AP's expire). So here's mu question, is there any chance Dinsey would sell us a partial year AP for DS so that his would expire when ours does? There was no need to buy his when we got ours since he was two... Anyone ever tried this?

We were told we couldn't do that. Since there wasn't much difference between the birthday and pass expiration (1.5 months or so), we were told by the CM to fudge the date a little and buy the kids passes when we renewed ours.

Yes and if you didn't want to fudge the date (thats what I would do if it's not that long.)I would just buy a non EX hopper for however many days you think orjust a 10 dayer and you would have it.
You could also just get the AP now and they would get caught up on a future trip on a future year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter