AP question

SweetMissy

Intactivist/Lactivist
We just moved to FL, and just bought APs. We obviously don't have our MBs yet, but I can still set up our FPs. Will we get a ticket of some sort from guest relations to use as our FP? We're going tomorrow.

Do you have vouchers? If so, you will need to exchange them at the ticket window for a hard plastic pass.

We just had the confirmation e-mail. We paid for parking (wow, $20!) and went to guest services at MK. Got reimbursed for parking and showed our confirmation e-mail. We got a card for each of us to use for the day. Anyway...had a nice day. It was crowded which I didn't really expect because it was a Wednesday and a week before the Christmas breaks....but we survived. :) Also...I was obviously unaware of what it takes to get to MK from the parking lots. Tram then ferry or monorail. Is there a quicker/easier way?

We just had the confirmation e-mail. We paid for parking (wow, $20!) and went to guest services at MK. Got reimbursed for parking and showed our confirmation e-mail. We got a card for each of us to use for the day. Anyway...had a nice day. It was crowded which I didn't really expect because it was a Wednesday and a week before the Christmas breaks....but we survived. :) Also...I was obviously unaware of what it takes to get to MK from the parking lots. Tram then ferry or monorail. Is there a quicker/easier way?

Parking at TTC is the only way to park a car for MK. If you are staying at a Disney resort the buses drop off right near the entrance of MK. Otherwise, it's drive, park, tram, ferry/monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter