• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Park Pass Troubleshooting

ladyelizabeth

Mouseketeer
Hi fellows DISers! I need some help. If you can believe it, I have NEVER been able to make a park pass reservation online or on the app. I always have to call Disney and have them manually add each of my park reservations manually. This is time consuming and frustrating and just, well, awful. At first I thought it was the newness of the system when I traveled in Sept 2020. Well, it happened again with my trip this month and now I'm trying to make reservations for an upcoming trip in December, continuing to meet Stitch whenever I click "Book Park Reservations for Annual Passes". I have tried Safari and Chrome, incognito windows, clearing my cache and cookies... and... Stitch is still there.

Has anyone else had these issues? Do you have any suggestions? Help please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter