AP Incred Pass. Can’t pay monthly?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Never had an AP. Thought it may come handy this year. Thought you can pay monthly. I call and was told no. Thought I had read it. Am I wrong? Maybe I misread. Need help if it I can, how do I do it?

Check your credit card terms; several issuers have a program that lets you spread out a large transaction repayment over a period of several months. You pay a flat monthly fee instead of interest on the purchase for as long as it's carried back, which if the interest rate on your card is high, usually works out to less than the interest would be on a purchase this size.

We're OOS AP holders, and have 3 APs that come due at the same time. This is how I pay them. (I don't split it in 12; usually 6, but it's helpful.)

Never had an AP. Thought it may come handy this year. Thought you can pay monthly. I call and was told no. Thought I had read it. Am I wrong? Maybe I misread. Need help if it I can, how do I do it?
Are you Florida Resident?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter