AP discounts for June?

luvyawdw

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have been looking and I did not see any Annual Pass discount for the month of June...Does anyone know of any?:confused:

Yes, I saw one but it only goes to june 3rd.
We are going june 13th .....I do not see anything for that time, do you have any idea if there is any?
Thanks

They usually come out about now so keep checking.

bookwormde

They usually come out about now so keep checking.

bookwormde

As PP mentioned, they have been out for awhile. From the AP site:

Experience a More Fantastic Summer Nightastic!
Stay in the middle of the magic and save up to 40%

Play longer and pay less for a Summer Nightastic! getaway. Save up to 40% at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights June 4 through August 14, 2010—and don't miss a minute of the high-voltage excitement. These amped-up savings are our best of the summer and only available to Passholders.

Book a Summer Nightastic! Getaway Today
Summer Nightastic!, is truly fantastic, with a lineup of special entertainment, attractions and surprises that offer summer fun for everyone. Witness the return of Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade led by fun-loving Tinker Bell! Plus experience thrilling new special effects on Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, the new Summer Nightastic! Fireworks Spectacular at Magic Kingdom, and extended summer hours perfect for staying in the middle of the magic.

Here's how to save:

Where to Stay Passholder Exclusive
Summer Savings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 30%*
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 35%*
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save 40%*
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts Save 40%*

*The number of rooms available at these discounts are limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals where applicable. Savings based on the non-discounted price that a non-Passholder pays for the same room. See Important Details.

Rooms fill up fast! Book through August 14, 2010.

We just booked a last minute trip for June 24th to June 28th. We got 40% off All Star Sports for staying 4 nights or longer.
Rack $119(midweek) and $134(weekend), paying $71.40 and $80.40 plus tax.. AP Rates.
The Annual Passholder website only took me up to June 3rd, so I looked on WDWINFO for the latest news and rates, then called WDW Travel to book.

We also booked for June 10-18 using the AP discount for the room- I called and they had many resorts open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter