AP discount at flying fish or no discount blue zoo?

MIALIAS

Mouseketeer
Hi

Wanted a night out for dinner at boardwalk.

Was going to go to Blue Zoo but noticed AP offers 20% off at flying fish.

Which would you do?

Thanks!

Flying Fish by a mile. Flying Fish is now my second favorite restaurant at Walt Disney World behind Victoria & Albert's. I have eaten at Flying Fish twice since the remodel, and I will eat there on every trip I take to WDW from now on. I have had the scallops twice, and I love that dish.

I actually feel the opposite. We had a pretty bad experience at Flying Fish after the remodel. The service was terrible and the food was mediocre. Our bill came to over $300 and we felt it was a complete waste. We wouldn't eat there again even with a discount. We've eaten at bluezoo several times and the food and service have always been excellent.

Bluezoo, over and over and over. (No oxford commas either - that's how good it is.) I enjoy FF, but I do Bluezoo every trip, sometimes more and I've even hit their bar every evening of some trips. I like to stay at the Swolphin though, so its convenient. Bluezoo has children, but its a much calmer and more relaxed atmosphere and the food always delivers.

I would pay more at BlueZoo before a discounted meal at FF any day of the week.
Same here! We just ate at FF tonight with the AP discount. I really, really wish that we had gone to Blue Zoo and paid full price.
FF wasn't bad, but it was definitely nothing to rave about. We really liked FF before the remodel.

Hi

Wanted a night out for dinner at boardwalk.

Was going to go to Blue Zoo but noticed AP offers 20% off at flying fish.

Which would you do?

Thanks!
We very much prefer blueZoo, but 20% discount is a sizable amount that would have us doing the same coin-flip you are about to do.

I would go in the middle here. I love blueZoo and have for a long, long time. But, I feel it is starting to slip. Flying Fish is wonderful after the remodel. So, I think you will be set either way.

With that, I have eaten at the Flying Fish bar - which may be the difference. And, the appetizers and wine list at Flying Fish are definitely the stars I've found. What I might suggest - grab a somewhat late dinner reservation at blueZoo. hen get to the Boardwalk earlier and grab a seat at the bar at Flying Fish. Have a glass or two of wine and share an appetizer or two. Then, have your meal at blueZoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter