AP Details are Here! Some only for DVC & FL.

Opens Sept 8 for purchase.

Doesn't include PhotoPass (Unless you add it for$99.)

So if I have an unactivated DVC Gold Pass on my account, photopass will still be included when activated, right?

I'm in the same boat, not activating until October. I would assume the perks will remain in place for the level of pass you purchased at that time.

I'm in the same boat, not activating until October. I would assume the perks will remain in place for the level of pass you purchased at that time.
I certainly hope so, as the GOLD pass dates were OK for Thanksgiving Week, and Sorcerer Pass has Blackout Dates Thanksgiving Week, and I have DVC and Park Reservations already.

Looks like about a 15% discount if the pass is a renewal. I sure hope that means if I choose to renew my current Gold later this year (after 9/8) with a Sorcerer's pass, I'll at least get the discount for a renewal.

Looks like about a 15% discount if the pass is a renewal. I sure hope that means if I choose to renew my current Gold later this year (after 9/8) with a Sorcerer's pass, I'll at least get the discount for a renewal.
If you are able to renew now, you can renew at the Gold Pass level through 9/7. If you renew on or after 9/8, you must select one of the new pass levels and you would still be eligible for the renewal pricing.

If you are able to renew now, you can renew at the Gold Pass level through 9/7. If you renew on or after 9/8, you must select one of the new pass levels and you would still be eligible for the renewal pricing.
I can't think of a reason why someone would not renew the Gold now if they are eligible and have the desire to renew. The Gold renewal is much cheaper.

Anybody know if they announced raised regular ticket prices for next year? I'm sure they will, just wonder how bad.

Just looked at the December block out dates!! If I purchase an annual pass for DVC members, it will do me absolutely no good for my Dec. 16-21 reservation. Have they changed the December block out dates from before? Evidently it is to discourage DVCers coming in December which is our favorite time to go to WDW.

Just looked at the December block out dates!! If I purchase an annual pass for DVC members, it will do me absolutely no good for my Dec. 16-21 reservation. Have they changed the December block out dates from before? Evidently it is to discourage DVCers coming in December which is our favorite time to go to WDW.
The block out dates on the now discontinued Gold Pass had been consistent since that pass launched. They were the weeks before and after Easter and the last half of December (for 2021 it's 12/16 through 1/1/2022). The Gold Pass was previously the only AP available to (Non FL Resident) DVC Members that had block out dates.

Thank you! I thought I had used my Gold Pass for previous DVC December trips but it's been 2 years and the memory must be foggy! Still stinks though.

The old Gold AP block-out was pretty much the exact same dates in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter