• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Blockout Dates

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I just noticed that Seasonal and Power passes are blocked out every day after December 16, 2022 through August 1, 2023. Anyone else see this? I just renewed my Seasonal Pass but won't be able to use it at all if the blockout dates they posed are accurate.

There were questions asked about that on the UOAP Facebook page. They don't have anything posted for 2023 yet. They should be basically the same as 2022. They might move a few days based on spring breaks or different holidays but the plan should be similar as far as total availability.

Universal Studios Florida Blockout Dates​

Power Annual Pass:
January 1 – 3, 2022
March 12 – March 19, 2022 (Access after 5pm to Universal Studios Florida for Mardi Gras concerts)
April 9 - April 16, 2022
December 17 – 31, 2022

Seasonal Pass:
January 1 – 3, 2022
March 12 – March 19, 2022
April 9 – April 16, 2022
July 1 – July 17, 2022
December 17 – 31, 2022

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/blockout-dates

One nice thing about initially purchasing the seasonal passes is that if you do then decide to re-visit on a black out day, it’s easy to upgrade at the gate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter