AP and Split Stay

ckullmann1

Earning My Ears
We are traveling in May with our 7 children, so getting fast passes for the high-volume rides at the same time could be an issue. We are staying at the Poly May 5-7, then the BCV May 7-13. I have an AP, but everyone else has an 8 Day Convention ticket assigned with the Poly stay.
1. Will I only be able to book FP+ for our full length of stay or only 7 days of FP+ since I have the AP? Do I have to wait until the next day to book my 8th day of FP+?
2. I'm thinking of "booking" 2 room only onsite reservations for May 3-5 to get a head start on the 60 days FP+. Would I be able to book FP+ at that time for May 7-13 since everyone else's tickets are with the Poly stay? Will it allow me, the AP holder, to book through the 13 or will I only get 7 days from the check-in date of May 3?
Thanks so much....

We are traveling in May with our 7 children, so getting fast passes for the high-volume rides at the same time could be an issue. We are staying at the Poly May 5-7, then the BCV May 7-13. I have an AP, but everyone else has an 8 Day Convention ticket assigned with the Poly stay.
1. Will I only be able to book FP+ for our full length of stay or only 7 days of FP+ since I have the AP? Do I have to wait until the next day to book my 8th day of FP+?
2. I'm thinking of "booking" 2 room only onsite reservations for May 3-5 to get a head start on the 60 days FP+. Would I be able to book FP+ at that time for May 7-13 since everyone else's tickets are with the Poly stay? Will it allow me, the AP holder, to book through the 13 or will I only get 7 days from the check-in date of May 3?
Thanks so much....
1. You'll be able to book for all park days.
2. If the Poly people have the tickets as part of a package, you may be able to book for them when the initial (May 3) window opens. The 1st open window does open the package window - book for May 5 and onward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter