AOS/Marvel Thread

tigerkitty

Fitzsimmons doe ;(
So this thread I basically made so we can share our thoughts on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, and Marvel in general.

AOS SPOILERS:
So in the last episode, Bobbi and Mac were talking about "backup." I've heard a theory (a great one at that) that says that Hawkeye could be the "backup." I don't remember all of it, but I think that would be a great idea to add Jeremy Renner in to the show. After all, he was supposed to be in CATWS but couldn't due to his schedule for MI. And we know they aren't Hydra; they said so themselves.

SO what do you guys think about what's going on with Bobbi and Mac? and wHAT DID MAC DO TO HUNTER AT THE END?!?!?!?!!!??! WHHHHYYYYYY?

END OF AOS SPOILERS

AND AAOU IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!

I can't wait for Age of Ultron! Yay!

And I really hope that Hawkeye will be in AOS!

As for Mac at the end of the last episode, I think being exposed to that underground temple stuff that made him evil for a spell made him realize he's stronger than he thought he was. Also, I think he may or may not have a thing for Bobbi, therefore hating Hunter. That could be why he was so quick in not wanting to tell Hunter their plan and choking him when he knew something was up.

(Since we all know the show is actually about Fitz, I hope he will get better soon and get back to his old self. I miss him so much :sad1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter