AofA foodcourt

personally i was not a big fan of the food but then again i'm more of a plain jane when it comes to that so i enjoyed walking over to POP to eat.

i also absolutely HATED how loud it is in the AOA food court.
there's no carpeting so the voices echo, the chairs moving across the floor are like nails on a chalkboard, and real plates and silverware falling on the floor often vibrate throughout.

Totally agree with PP on the noise...SO loud. I grabbed a table outside and enjoyed one of my favorite meals there...

IMG_5783_zpsc9f4728b.jpg
:tink:

I really enjoyed the AOA food court. I've stayed at AOA and Pop. When staying at Pop we walked over to eat at AOA a lot. For breakfast, the burger is a big hit with our family. The kids also loved that they could get fries for breakfast (yes we let them - we're on vacation). I personally hate breakfast food, so getting a burger and fries was a huge plus for me. For dinner the biggest hit for our family was the make your own pasta. I tried a few different versions, all very good. Just be prepared that it takes awhile (typically long lines) so if other family members are getting something in a short line, they may have their food before you. The gelato for dessert was also very good. I always had better luck finding a table at AOA then Pop, the food court at pop seemed busier to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter