AOA to Disney springs to chip n dale campfire

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
hi all....is this doable time wise?

Thinking of leaving AOA around 5 or a little later and heading to DS to dine CS at Wolfgang puck express and then head to chip n dales campfire for movie and character fun...is this doable time wise? And what would. E the best way to return to AOA after movie? Or...is there a CS at wilderness campgrounds that is fun/good food? That would leave more time at AOA for pool and a nap for four year old.

What time is the campfire? We've always had to wait forever for a bus from DS to anywhere, and it seems like it then takes a long time to get anywhere. You need to allocate at least an hour to get there and get back plus your time to eat. It's probably doable, but you're going to be spending a lot of time waiting and for and riding the bus.

Fort Wilderness does have a QS, but I don't know anything about it. You could take a bus to MK, eat at either the Contemporary or Polynesian, then take a boat over to Ft. Wilderness. It's still a lot of time, but at least it's more interesting travel.

I've done it but we went to Disney Springs (the DTD) earlier in the afternoon. I agree that the buses to Disney Springs are usually the worst one (late and full). On our way back we took the boat to MK and then the bus back to MK. My girls loved the boat ride!

Not sure if this works or not, so someone with actual experience can chime in. I heard that the HDDR people can take a bus back to their resort after its done. Again, not sure if this is true, as we did the boat thing and returned to MK, but if it was, what difference would it make if you were at this campfire and got on the AoA bus? Again, not sure if they do this or not, just putting it out there. If you had a time lag, you could visit the horses, gift shop, etc.,

. I heard that the HDDR people can take a bus back to their resort after its done.

They stopped doing this a few months back. More cost cutting impacting guest services.

OP, you'll have to do some math, based on the time of the campfire and movie. Allow an hour to get from AOA to DS. 45-60 minutes to get to WPs and eat. Then another hour for the FW bus plus the internal bus to the campfire. So 3 hours. Afterwards, take the boat to MK to get your AoA bus back to the resort.

Well that sounds like a lot of bus time and way less fun time for my grandson. I think we will eat at AOA and then if we are up to it take the bus to MK and boat to the campground. If not the movie at Pop will be be just fine, along with a night time swim . Thanks everyone I really appreciate the input

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter