• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AOA Section Question

Smile4Me

DIS Veteran
My husband and I have been planning with my SIL to take her daughter, who will be 7, on her first Disney trip at the end of Nov./beg Dec. We had been talking about staying at AOA and were happy that the family suites were available with free dining this morning. We got online and booked Nov. 26-Dec. 3- but the only section available was Cars. Not exactly what I had in mind for my niece! I was really hoping to be able to get Nemo or Lion King!

Once the phones open up a bit-do you think if I call, I'll be able to switch sections? Or is this the only section available for free dining in AOA?

I went online and saw that just booking rack rate there is still Lion King availability during the same dates but it would be $1000 more! Hoping I can get through on the phone and ask sometime soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter