• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AOA Nemo family suite or CBR with a murphy bed?

Carrie772

Roll Tide!
Our family with 3 grown teens wants to go to WDW over Spring Break. We have never stayed at AOA yet, and love the looks of it, the option for a second bathroom and three full beds, as well as the price! Now, CBR is also very pretty and the price is even lower, and as far as I have tested it, will sleep all of us.
My biggest concern is if my 13 year old son who is 5'7" will fit on this dinky pull out, esp if I put it on the floor. Any advice?

BTW, my oldest son and daughter usually sleep together because the youngest is a kicker and rolls all over them! Haha!

We have always stayed at CBR, but are taking my 80 year-old mother and my Army son in August. We decided to go with a suite because there are 2 bathrooms and it sleeps 6. With a teenager boy like you state, the suites cost more, but gives a little more privacy and the beds will probably be more comfortable.

When we stayed in the Nemo suite we had 6 adults in the 3 beds and we did fine. The only thing we didn't like was that the living area was kind of small for us all to sit and watch TV. The 2 baths was GREAT though. 3 grown teens in one room would be a lot IMO. Have you looked at the Cabins? Not sure what their rate would be during Spring Break though.

I read somewhere that the mattress for the Murphy bed at CBR is only 63" long so I don't know how comfortable your son would be.

Super everyone! Thanks! I want this to feel like a vacation, not a punishment for trying to be frugal! AOA it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter