AoA Landscape of Flavors smoothies...

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Do those count as a snack credit?

It looked like in the AoA picture thread they had the snack symbol beside them... If so, that would make things super easy as I could grab one of those for breakfast and save a QS meal for in the parks...

Yes, you can get smoothies as a snack credit. But you might not be able to get one in the morning, depending on what time that section opens at.

Yes, you can get smoothies as a snack credit. But you might not be able to get one in the morning, depending on what time that section opens at.

Gotcha. Seems weird they wouldn't have it open for breakfast - fruit smoothies are pretty popular breakfast options usually...

edit: Just looked at the menu on the website and smoothies are listed on the breakfast menu. Along with specialty coffees and pastries. Yay!

Gotcha. Seems weird they wouldn't have it open for breakfast - fruit smoothies are pretty popular breakfast options usually...

They may have it open. I just can't picture it being opened. The smoothies are at a side counter where the Gelato is served and I've never noticed anyone manning that station until 11am or so. Definitely ask once you are there. I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter