Anything in an Envelope Exchange Sent/Recieved-COMPLETED

Two out of three of ours are here (don't know which) we got a notice from the Post office yesterday so afterwork i will go get them

and just to confirm all 3 of ours DID get mailed yesterday :goodvibes :goodvibes

DD and mine both went out yesterday by UPS...... Sorry I didn't post before this but I guess I had a bit of a brain cramp....I thought I did post. ooops
Just tracked the packages and DD shoud arrive 7/15 and mine is scheduled to arrive 7/18.....Woo Hoo

There are a few participants that I have not heard back from. Please pm me regarding your exchanges and get them out asap.

I received a package from SmilingMouse today! Inside was a:

box of push pins
water gun
river soap
pomegranate scented candle
WDW shampoo
Alaska lighted keychain
Forest Flowers body oil
Alaskan paper weight (very pretty)
cranberry drink mix
Eiffel Tower note card
Paris, France post card
Avon face cream sample
Avon perfume and cologne samples
Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream sample
Crest cinnamon rush sample
Alaskan DVD post card

Thank you, SmilingMouse! The Pooh tape on the envelope is so cute! Wherever did you find it??

Kirby,

I'm glad you liked it. I actually received the tape during another exchange from a Brittish Diser, but I've also seen it before at Target/Wal-Mart.......

I've also heard that my package arrived today too, but I haven't opened it yet. I'll post more later :)

I had recieved my exchange from Becky-Smilingmouse and I also like the Winnie the Pooh tape. It's a good thing that the post office workers know me already since my exchange didn't have my full address on it :goodvibes .
I had recieved-
*PROExtreme face wash sample
*Dove cream sample
*Dove control gel sample
*4 Avon perfume sample
*Winnie the Pooh stickers
*Fujifilm disposible camera
*Smoothing block
*EmergenC mix
*Paris postcard
*Body balm
*Hand gel
*River soap
*Holiday Inn soap
*Mickey erasers
*Subway kids pak super soaker

Thank you Becky for all of the goodies.

***I had also recieved a Mickey Mouse braclet attachment.-Not sure what it is called.

If you have not yet contacted me regarding sending your exchange and also did not post here about sending it out, PLEASE contact me ASAP and check your pms. Please keep this fair for everyone.

Just checking in to say mine went out today. Actually, looking at the time, I should now say yeaterday. Anyway, it's winging its way...
south. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter