Anything in an Envelope Exchange Sent/Recieved-COMPLETED

Dax said:
Sorry due to the storm and some other unexpected issues...mine will be a day late..I will try to get it out today, but it may possibly be Thursday...sorry..bad me :guilty:

I hope all is well in your family with the Hurricane season have started... Be careful and keep us posted if there's anything we can do or help, please don't hesitate to tell us !!!!.... :sad2:

greenyskp said:
Hey guys, Piratemom189 and I will be mailing our envelopes friday.

Had an unexpected trip to the doctor, plus some hurricane damage, Im really really sorry, but they'll be shipped out priority on Friday.

:guilty:

I hope it's nothing major. Hope things are OK in Fl for you guys. If there's anything we can help you with, we are just a message away! :grouphug:

greenyskp said:
Hey guys, Piratemom189 and I will be mailing our envelopes friday.

Had an unexpected trip to the doctor, plus some hurricane damage, Im really really sorry, but they'll be shipped out priority on Friday.

:guilty:

So sorry to hear. Hope all is well. :flower:

cvemom: Hmmm 9 1/2 .. does she still like TDS ??? Lots of outfit coming out for back to school on Sunday.... who's her favorite character ?? color ?? etc... *excited*

I can't get to the post office today! :( :( Mine and Reya's will go out tomorrow morning I'm so sorry! :earseek:

ANTSS2001 said:
cvemom: Hmmm 9 1/2 .. does she still like TDS ??? Lots of outfit coming out for back to school on Sunday.... who's her favorite character ?? color ?? etc... *excited*

Who doesn't love TDS. She's all Disney all the time :earsgirl:

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear about all the hurricane situations in Florida.
There are still a bunch of exchanges that I have not heard about being sent out, please get them in the mail today. :goodvibes

Christinadei
betty boop coin purse, journal and keychain
a journal with a sandle on it,
disney letter stickers
a Lime green beach ball
a minnie mouse keychain
Sounds of the rainforest CD
a minnie eraser and
a Cinnabon chapstick!

DD has so generously offered to take the betty boop stuff off my hands, there may be a fight ;)

Glad to hear you got it. I know how how you feel, DS took half of my lime green exchange stuff.

Mine went out priority today should be getting to its new home in a couple days.

Woo hoo! I just checked the confirmation for dd's package and it has (finally!) made it to FL so her person should receive it by tomorrow! :cheer2: Hurricane Dennis delayed it's arrival by nearly a week and I was starting to worry it would never get there! :blush:

I received my package today from Ann, no DIS name anywhere. :confused3 Heres what I got:

bag of tootsie rolls
Mickey and Minnie note pad
Pooh and Friends note pad
Belle Stickers
jungle nail files
gel pens (silver and gold)
glitter shakers
plastic forks, spoons and knives
noise maker balloons
2 bars of Mickey soap
magic towel

What a great package. A big thank you to Ann. :banana:

Kason received his today from Kylie (dd of tasha+scott). He got:

crayons
silly putty
star wars coloring/sticker book
fuzzy poster w/markers
activity pad
paint
paintbrushes

He has not stopped playing with it all since he opened it this afternoon! He loves it all and says thank you. He was fascinated with the silly putty (he keeps calling it silly dough). He's already colored his poster, played with stickers in the star wars book, done a few pages in the activity pad and played with both silly putty's. The only thing he hasn't done is the paint and that's because mean mommy said no until the weekend. :rotfl: Thanks for a great package!

Trish5768 said:
I received my package today from Ann, no DIS name anywhere. :confused3 Heres what I got:

bag of tootsie rolls
Mickey and Minnie note pad
Pooh and Friends note pad
Belle Stickers
jungle nail files
gel pens (silver and gold)
glitter shakers
plastic forks, spoons and knives
noise maker balloons
2 bars of Mickey soap
magic towel

What a great package. A big thank you to Ann. :banana:

You are welcome Trish, sorry forgot to put in my card so you would know who sent you your package.
When I saw the lime green plastic ware I could not resist them :teeth:

christinadei said:
Kason received his today from Kylie (dd of tasha+scott). He got:

crayons
silly putty
star wars coloring/sticker book
fuzzy poster w/markers
activity pad
paint
paintbrushes

He has not stopped playing with it all since he opened it this afternoon! He loves it all and says thank you. He was fascinated with the silly putty (he keeps calling it silly dough). He's already colored his poster, played with stickers in the star wars book, done a few pages in the activity pad and played with both silly putty's. The only thing he hasn't done is the paint and that's because mean mommy said no until the weekend. :rotfl: Thanks for a great package!
Glad it finally arrived and that he likes everything! He was fun to shop for! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter