Anyone working today? Friday after Thanksgiving?

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
I'm here at work, and I'm the only one here. Just wondering if there was anyone to chat with...

Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller... Bueller...
Fry... Fry...

Thanks Hallie's Mommy... Yes, we had a great Thanksgiving.

Hey there DataDoc... yeah, same here. I'm here, but there's not much going on.

I'm stuck here at work also. (And not getting much done either) .. Out of 10 of us in my department there are only 2 in today... I think I will take a long lunch :rolleyes1

My office is in the library of a college. The library is officially "closed" so I am the only one here at all.

I'm the only one at my office. I work at a Real Estate office, I am the office staff person, and everyone else is gone. The only time the phone has rung, it was DH. Methinks I'm taking a long lunch and leaving early. Although I am getting some Christmas shopping done online, so it's not a complete waste of time. :surfweb:

I'm the only one at my office. I work at a Real Estate office, I am the office staff person, and everyone else is gone. The only time the phone has rung, it was DH. Methinks I'm taking a long lunch and leaving early. Although I am getting some Christmas shopping done online, so it's not a complete waste of time. :surfweb:
Hi Jennifer, yes, I've been doing some online Christmas shopping too. Plus, I've been able to check out the DIS as well.

I'm at work today but as I'm Canadian it's not the day after Thanksgiving but just a regular workday. :rotfl:

DH is in retail mgmt (he's their District Loss Prevention Mgr), so he definitely had to work! He went in for the "Midnight Madness" sale. Got to the store at 11pm last night, and didn't get home until almost noon today. Poor thing- he's dead to the world in the bed right now- I'm supposed to wake him up at 4pm so he will be able to sleep tonight.

I'm at work..getting out a couple of hours early though..thank goodness!

I am working today untill 4:30pm today but Im taking the weeks of Christmas and New years off:banana: :banana: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :woohoo:

By the way I am eating thanksgiving leftovers for lunch Yummmmmm!

I'm at work too while DH and DD are out at the museum having fun :sad2:

I'm really bored-- I'm a pediatrician and although the morning was busy here now it is really quite-- strange in a peds office I don't know how to behave without crying in the background. My next patient isn't scheduled until 3pm so I've been reading lots of Dis boards :rolleyes1

on the bright side, my desk has never been cleaner....

I'm at work too while DH and DD are out at the museum having fun :sad2:

I'm really bored-- I'm a pediatrician and although the morning was busy here now it is really quite-- strange in a peds office I don't know how to behave without crying in the background. My next patient isn't scheduled until 3pm so I've been reading lots of Dis boards :rolleyes1

on the bright side, my desk has never been cleaner....
Hi Jen; it was great to meet you in Philly this weekend. What museum did your DH and DD go to? I was intrigued by the Narnia exhibition starting up at the Franklin Institute. I may have to come back down and bring the DD's, DD7 pooh: and DD10 princess:, to that show.

They went to Franklin Institute-- it is a really fun museum, great for kids, my 5 year old loves it. They do some nice I-max films there too.

Yup... at work. And I feel like the only one in the office. I can hear the crickets chirping... oh, and look a tumbleweed just rolled down the hall.;)

I worked today. Not many in the office did, but I don't mind working the day after because its so quiet in the office. You can really get a lot done without interruptions.

And a big plus is that I can save the vacation day for my next Disney trip. :goodvibes

Worked last night and am going back in a couple of hours. Hoping for more live DisRadio antics, too. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter