Anyone watch The Middle?

We have watched every single episode since it debuted in 2009. LOVE that show. But then I have 3 kids and totally "get" Frankie. I love that Patricia Heaton has a bunch of kids to draw life experience from.

Haven't seen the latest one yet. It's on my DVR waiting for my daughter to have time to sit and watch with me.

My favorite show. Unfortunately it was interrupted by tornado coverage last night so I need to wait until it is on demand.

I love the middle. Only discovered it a year ago but I've seen all the episodes quite a few times by now.

Sounds TOO funny, but I missed it!
I do catch it occasionally.

Isn't that the one where the dad "supposedly" went in to actually parent and correct the son.
WOW!!! Hahahaha!!!

I have really liked The Goldbergs, too.
Because of the Mom's over-the-top character!

Our family loves this show. You can tell by the scripts that the writers have captured the spirit of a middle class family just struggling to get by. The cast is fabulous, and this is one show that our family can enjoy together.
I have to say that The Middle's Disney episode was one of my favourites.

We LOVE this show also. We are from Indiana so can relate to lots of the stuff. My older son is so much like Axel, and my younger son has some of Sue's quirkiness. We watch all the time, even the reruns we have seen numerous times.

My daughter was the only one in our house to catch that the missing sock from several episodes ago was the one stuck to Sue's shirt last night. Thought that was just brilliant!!
LOL- she was freakin out in the laundry room- I remember !

It's our family. DS20 = Axel (jock) DD14 = Sue (awkward slips through the cracks) DS11 = Brick (delightfully weird) We just have an extra kid :)

We never miss it.

Haven't watched last night yet but love this show. We bought the box set of Season 1 and 2 I think to watch when we are camping.

My son too is an Axle, minus taking the pants off and daughter is a Sue.

Last week I laughed so hard when Sue said she was being punished because her boyfriend wants to became a priest. My 16 year old daughter has a crush on a boy that drives her to youth group . We were kidding her about him and then she came home and said he is thinking of becoming a priest. This was just the week before this aired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter