Anyone stayed at the Clarion Lake Buena vista?

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
DD and I are flying in a day early before our Disney Dream cruise. I wanted too stay somewhere close too Downtown Disney the night before.:thumbsup2

We are looking at Sat May 28th and most the DTD hotels are pretty pricey so I found the Clarion which is only one mile to DTD..We have a car to we can just drive there...

Got a AAA rate of $59...So I thought that sounded pretty good...:rolleyes1

Tripadvisor had good reviews..Just wondered if any of the Dis'ers had stayed there recently...

Thanks for any advise..

Michelle

We are staying there in April after being told it was a great place by a friend. Travelosity has great deals for them.

Stayed here a couple years ago and it was wonderful!!! Close to everything and there is a little shopping center right next to it. I recommend it!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the good tips! I have been on the fence because saw a great price 49.00 but wondered how bad it might be at that price. How is the location? Seems like every hotel says its next door to the gate, but not really the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter