Anyone stay at the Rodeway inn Maingate lately?

SaraHyland

Mouseketeer
I wanted to see a few pictures and hear about it...I booked a stay for may 4th cuz it was $28 total and very close to disney but i've read mixed reviews :/

Any of you that stayed there have an opinion on this place? I am looking for a cheap place to stay for one night before going on property. Thank you!

SaraHyland said:
im going to be staying there this friday so ill be posting pictures and a reviewww

How was your stay here? I have one night booked for Dec. 29 and I have heard mixed reviews

kthruz143 said:
I hope its half decent because we booked a night for august 4

How was your stay here? I have one night booked for Dec. 29 and I have heard mixed reviews

I would cancel those reservations if I were you. We stayed there last year and the room was disgusting and dirty. I walked across the carpet barefoot and the bottoms of my feet got all black from the dirt! It smelled awful, too. Like mold and mildew.

They also don't tell you about the $5/night Resort Fee, a phone fee (even if you don't use it), and a safe fee until you get there to check in. You'd be better off trying to find a hotel that costs a little more and doesn't fee you to death when you get there.

we thought it was fine for one night. at first we thought, ugh, too much parking lot. but if you get a pool acing room, it's kinda pretty.. and a bigger room than most of these type motels.. we walked over to old town, got a beer, walked around.. then ate at the Ponderosa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!