anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

Thank you so much lynxstch for the answers to the People and Smith questions!

Aside from those two questions this was a really easy round. Haha I guess I only did two questions on my own..... :)

Lynn, thanks for the two answers. I had no clue what the first one was - overall I think Rd 2 has been much easier than Rd l!!! :thumbsup2

I had to get someone on the Gold Rush My Space site to help...not all of these are easy!

I planned on taping Smith but won't get to watch it right away..and I didn't want to get behind in Gold Rush..good luck to everyone in the game!

I was wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy for this game?
my name for the game is nismogirlb14se.
=)

Never mind - I just got 12. Sometimes my brain just doesn't like to work. Especially when I'm trying to pack because I'm going to be in Disney tomorrow!!!!!

Please help with number 12. My brain is a mess of squash~~~Just don't see it. Thanks a whole bunch to all you nice people out there!!!!

For number 12 convert pounds to dollars (XE is a good website for that). Then add the amount to the baby and think movie.

For the Gold Challenge. Each smiley is a letter of the alphabet. Each row has 26 smileys. The smileys that "flash" each represent a letter. Which spells out the answer. Hope that made sense... :thumbsup2

having a dumb day I guess...hubby figured out 11 and 12 after I sat here for 45 min racking my brain..he walks in, looks at them and says the right answers..lol..I never would have figured out the smiley one though..thanks!

GrumpeyMom said:
For the Gold Challenge. Each smiley is a letter of the alphabet. Each row has 26 smileys. The smileys that "flash" each represent a letter. Which spells out the answer. Hope that made sense... :thumbsup2

Wow! I never would have come up with that on my own. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter