anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

are no picnic today guys...I finally got them all...yell if you get stuck!..Ryka...pm sent...Quickfast..pm sent...anyone else need help..pm me

lynxstch said:
are no picnic today guys...I finally got them all...yell if you get stuck!..Ryka...pm sent...Quickfast..pm sent...anyone else need help..pm me
what's # 7? Help

does anyone have #10. I won't be up tonight. The help would be appreciated. Anyone need help with the others? :wave:
Got it thanks to all! :cool1:

I'm also stumped on 7. I have 8 and 9 done though. Will have to watch CSI tonight for #10 (unless someone already knows it :teeth:.) Good luck!

lynxstch said:
Thanks so much. I was having a dumb moment

I'm having a blonde moment....can't figure out Bushwood Country Club check and French Riviera check and the chevy one......Please help somebody! Thanks to all who do!

kcamp781787 said:
I'm having a blonde moment....can't figure out Bushwood Country Club check and French Riviera check and the chevy one......Please help somebody! Thanks to all who do!

The Chevy one is the slogan of their car commercial. 3 words... look far left and far right on the theatre sign! Combine!

The check thing took me a bit to figure out. Try Caddy_____ , and Dirty Rotten __________. Once you get past that, the final question is much harder... pay close attention to the directions! :rolleyes:

questions 11, 12 and gold challenge are open...

scroll below and hilight only if you really want the answers!

11. Ryan Seacrest

12. Versace, Vuitton, Mizrahi, Blahnik, Ferragamo, Vanderbilt, Furstenberg

Gold Challenge answer is ROSALINE...don't ask me how they got it..I had help and have no idea yet how they did that one!

lynxstch said:
questions 11, 12 and gold challenge are open...

As always, thanks for posting the anwers. I was able to get through most of them on my own, but, as usual, I got stuck a bit. :Pinkbounc

Round 8 opens on the 10/9 Monday, so that all for today. :cool1:
What round is it? :confused3
I forget which one I'm on. :bounce:

geez..can they make it any more complicated?..here's the solution to solving it

Arrange the alphabet, letters A-X on the bottom where it says "PARK, EXIT." The A and the X are done for you. Letters go left to right, dont worry about Y and Z. Now the clue "Flowers first" tells us to correspond the letters to the flowers before we do the curtains. So, Starting from the top story, 2nd window from the left, we see a BLUE flower, that corresponds to the BLUE letter "W" all the way directly below it. Repeat steps for all flowers and curtains and you get the question, "Who was Romeo's first love?" The answer is Rosaline, not Juliette.

So that how at works, I never would have figuar is out. So thanks :banana:
Maybe I need to eat, I having a duh moment. popcorn::

OH! I got that the pictures correspond to letters, and what letters, but I came up with something like SERFFFJKOU... I obviously didn't read the clue.

What is with the chevy avalanche thing. It keeps going from avalanche to a new avalanche. What am i suppose to do. Getting really aggrevated!!!!!!!!

when you enter AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION in the box..the 2 chevys in the picture will morph into one..there will be a little start button which will take you to another page when you click on it..when that page loads..you need to click on the fuel cap and follow it from there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter