• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone order La Nouba tickets by phone?

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
When I ordered the tickets over the phone, I received a confirmation number. However, I haven't gotten anything else in the weeks since - no mailing or email, etc. I feel a little empty handed.

Can anyone reassure me that the confirmation number given to me verbally is all I will need to pick up the tickets? (Actually, I know I'll need my Disney Visa card because I got a discount using that to buy the tickets.) Do they really not provide an email or paper confirmation?

We went last December, and all we had was the confirmation #. You need to show up a little early to pick up your tickets.

we have ordered LaNouba tickets by phone for years since we wanted specific seats, and we have done it both ways, some years will call and some years mailed tickets. When we did Will Call, all we brought with us to the box office was the confirmation number, and that was enough to pick up our tickets (of course you will also have to show ID). Get there half hour earlier than planned to allow time to pick up your tickets.

Come to think of it, the reason we had to do Will Call is that we got a discount for DVC so we were supposed to show our DVC card when we picked up.

Come to think of it, the reason we had to do Will Call is that we got a discount for DVC so we were supposed to show our DVC card when we picked up.

Ah! Thank you. That makes sense. They did say I would need to show our Disney Visa card. I feel better now. So looking forward to the show as I've wanted to see it for years but had trouble talking myself into the cost of the tickets. I figured it is now or never for La Nouba!

Like you, we ordered La Nouba tickets in March for an August performance. Never received any emails or anything. But the tickets were waiting for me at Will Call just like they said. We ordered by phone because we wanted to pick specific seats (on an aisle). They asked if we had AP (we do) and gave us a good discount that we weren't expecting.

When I ordered the tickets over the phone, I received a confirmation number. However, I haven't gotten anything else in the weeks since - no mailing or email, etc. I feel a little empty handed.

Can anyone reassure me that the confirmation number given to me verbally is all I will need to pick up the tickets? (Actually, I know I'll need my Disney Visa card because I got a discount using that to buy the tickets.) Do they really not provide an email or paper confirmation?
Yes, and it was the best way to do it imo. I actually got good seats that way, which the computer wouldn't let me select. We attended and there were no problems. Picked up tickets at Will Call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter