Anyone on the Wonder 7/7/05???

RavenRob

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling on the Wonder on 7/7/05. We just booked a 7 day land (Polynesian)/sea. :earsboy: I will be with my wife and two children (Girl,6 and Boy, 3). Need to meet some other Disneyaholics who have children the same age as ours. I am concerned that my 3 year old will not be potty trained by then. I would like to sign him up fo the Kids club. Can anyone help with commenrs??

We are doing the 7 day land/sea as well. We will be at Carribean Resort. There is 10 of us in our group. Ranging from the ages 63 - 9. We got the Family Renuion package so we will be walking around the first day with goofy shirts. This is all of your first time taking a cruise so we are all excited. :bounce: We all live in the Baltimore area as well. Make sure you booked the early diner seating. If you did not see if you can change it. I have heard through these post that young kids fall asleep before late seating.

Cynthia1756---thanks for the reply---we will be at the Polynesian and are waitlisted for the early seating...hope to touch base with you real soon...are you flying out of BWI??? We fly out of BWI on 7-3-05 on a 10:20 AM flight.. :earsboy:

Hello couldn't help but notice we will be on the same ship - we are taking our 8 year old granddaughter (she just turns 8 one week before the trip) and we are very exicited, just wondering if she will have a good time on the ship not knowing anyone... you can email me at kkana@hotmail.com just put disney in the re line.

We are actually flying out of Dulles, VA. The reason being was the airfare was allot cheaper and we need to pick up some of our party in Fort Washington. We just got our underwater cameras last week. We are getting excited. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter