Anyone need a fairy godmother for future trip?

perthgirl

Mouseketeer
My DD and I will be there early Nov. Happy to send postcard or something to a first timer child or two from Disneyland. Just PM me with name, address and preferred character or message and we will see what we can do. 2-3 homes only so please don’t promise in case I can’t do something for everyone that asks

My DD and I will be there early Nov. Happy to send postcard or something to a first timer child or two from Disneyland. Just PM me with name, address and preferred character or message and we will see what we can do. 2-3 homes only so please don’t promise in case I can’t do something for everyone that asks
Wow, what a lovely thing to do! I'm bringing my youngest niece next year for her first trip, but we live in NZ, so the postage will probably be ridiculous. Have a lovely time on your trip!

Wow, what a lovely thing to do! I'm bringing my youngest niece next year for her first trip, but we live in NZ, so the postage will probably be ridiculous. Have a lovely time on your trip!
It is no problem, I live in Australia. Happy to send stickers or a card or something.

Well a postcard purporting to be from any Disney character would be lovely! Mickey might be the favourite. Shall I pm you with details?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter