• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone lost ALL their FP+ before their trip?

adventure_woman

DIS Veteran
I scheduled all my FP+ reservations on the day we could. All 10 days worth. Today I go in, and my reservation has fallen off my account and there are NO FP's listed! I even had to re-confirm my MagicBand address shipment and select my colors again.

I spoke to the Internet Help Desk people and they are fixing it (well - rescheduling all my FP+'s after 1 1/2 hours on the phone).

Has this happened to anyone else? It seems I am ALWAYS having trouble with my online account!

:eek: That sounds like an absolute nightmare! I'm sorry you had to deal with that but at least they let you get your FP+ res back! :hug:

I have not. But, I have heard about it. Because of this I took screen captures of all days of my FP's just in case. Stinks but glitches happen. Edited to say, I mean more of STINKS we have to worry about stuff like this... Not a flippant stinks for you but it happens. lol. If only tone came through text.

Yes, I've seen some post in the before talking about losing all of their FP+s and I think it really sucks!! It would seem after a year of Disney having this system that they could get it to not have these problems.

Hope they are able to get all of your FP+s back. I remember some talking about being unable to get their A&E and/or SDMT FP+s back. It would also seem that if Disney's system screws up and deletes your FP+s, then they should find some way to get them all back to you!

Hope all gets worked out and you have a wonderful trip!

This would be a nightmare for sure- I just screen shot all my FP's. :thumbsup2

Yes this happened to us in May it was a nightmare! We ended up at Guest Services at MK, HS and Epcot to get a yellow slip of paper to get our 3 fast passes for the day. We had the mine train scheduled for several days during our trip and they could not recover them as well as Soarin and Toy Story. Ours actually got lost on our arrival day while they were transferring a annual pass voucher. I still don't understand what happened but I hope it never happens again and I will be happy not to see guest relations again for the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter