Anyone know why.....

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why there are absolutely no dinner openings for House of Blues or Rainforest Cafe at DTD for the dates May 23rd to June 5th? I've tried every single day and there are no openings. Disney Dining had no clue why they weren't showing availability.

Disney Dining rarely has much of a clue about anything.

Could be that some restaurants not operated by Disney won't appear until the actual 180 day mark.

It has been like that for several days.
I have tried reservations with the 180 + 10 several days ago and no res available in Magic Kingdom restaurants and select other places on May 23rd.
I called Disney reservations and the agent said nothing showed in her computer. She was unsure why.
She was going to put in a work order.
There must be some event??

Does anyone know why there are absolutely no dinner openings for House of Blues or Rainforest Cafe at DTD for the dates May 23rd to June 5th? I've tried every single day and there are no openings. Disney Dining had no clue why they weren't showing availability.

Have you tried calling direct?

HOB - DTD
(407) 934-2583

RFC - DTD
(407) 827-8500

Have you tried calling direct? HOB - DTD (407) 934-2583 RFC - DTD (407) 827-8500
Yeah, try that. They only give Disney a portion of their booking system, and handle the rest directly. I'm just not sure if the non-Disney portion follows the 180 day schedule. I also don't know if you can use the DDP if you book directly. Anyone know this?

When I was planning my upcoming trip it wasn't until about 30 days out that these opened for me. I think they hold until around then but I have no proof of that.

Yeah, try that. They only give Disney a portion of their booking system, and handle the rest directly. I'm just not sure if the non-Disney portion follows the 180 day schedule. I also don't know if you can use the DDP if you book directly. Anyone know this?

You still can use DDP. We did it before with T Rex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter