• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know gate prices for Universal tickets?

gasman61

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am trying to find the best ticket prices for a 2 day, park to park, ticket. Undercover tourist and AAA are similarly priced (although I am not sure if AAA includes tax or not - need to clarify that!). Online ticket prices are more expensive than those 2 options, and I think gate prices are likely more yet. However, I am traveling with a friend who has a season pass, and she can get me 15% off the gate price.

I found a website that stated gate prices are $20 more than ordering online. If I add $20 to the online price, and take the 15% discount, it appears that is even a better deal than UT or AAA.

However, I would like to get confirmation about the gate prices before I decide to not use UT or AAA. Can someone give me the gate prices for a 2 day, park to park ticket for an adult?

Thanks so much!

Karen

Yes, gate price for multi-day tickets is $20 more than the online prices on the Universal website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter