Anyone interested in my ADRs??

MouseMadness

Mouseketeer
OK, so we have to postpone our upcoming trip due to DHs work project running into our planned Disney dates :headache:

I will be cancelling in the next day or so. I have several ADRs that I'm guessing might be hard to get at this point, so I figured I'd offer them here first. The thing is, I have no idea how to coordinate switches. If someone knows, I'll be happy to do it for them. I guess I will just base it on the "first come, first serve" system??? Oh, and this is seating for 2 adults and 2 kids.

These are the ones I will be cancelling:

CRT: Lunch on 9/30 (although right now I can't recall the time, I believe it is in the 11:00 hour)

Chef Mickey's: Dinner, 5:05, on 10/5

Garden Grill: Dinner, 4:20, on 10/3

Ohana: Breakfast, 7:50, on 10/7

Like I said, no idea how to do this, but thought I could help out a Disser and spread a little pixie dust :wizard: Just let me know.

Oh, and with school and sports, I might not be on here to check anything until later tonight or possibly tomorrow morning.

I don't need them, but it's Very nice of you to offer.
I think there is a reservation board that more people might see this.

Can you give someone else your CRT reservation? Just wondering since you have to pay in advance for it when you book it.

I don't need them, but it's Very nice of you to offer.
I think there is a reservation board that more people might see this.

Can you give someone else your CRT reservation? Just wondering since you have to pay in advance for it when you book it.

Well, since this was my first time on the dining board, I guess this isn't allowed? OK, I guess I will just post when I cancel them :confused3

Actually trading the reservations is not allowed (per Disney Policy). However, setting up a time to cancel with another person to attempt to pick up those cancelled reservations is allowed.

The best bet (and since I'm sure this will be moved into those threads it'll look silly in a bit :p) would be to post the lists in the Sept and Oct threads respectively as people subscribe to those to get the updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter