Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Kebby

DIS Veteran
Starting up this thread as I don't see one yet:) I know some of the late November arrivals are getting FP+ and MB into December, but lets start a spot to stalk when December arrivals becomes available!:hyper:

It will be interesting to see if December now opens up at the 60 day mark, day by day, or if they open it as a whole month as they have done with October and November. We check in on 12/27 and I am hoping it goes by the 60 day mark.

FYI, they just opened up all of November yesterday and October was opened up on 9/20. Let's see what December brings!

It will be interesting to see if December now opens up at the 60 day mark, day by day, or if they open it as a whole month as they have done with October and November. We check in on 12/27 and I am hoping it goes by the 60 day mark.

I'll find out in less than 2 weeks. We are currently 12 days from the 60 day window for our 12/6 check-in.

We are going December 1st, so have 7 days til our 60 day mark! I'll let you know next Tuesday.

we are checking in Dec 3, so 9 days away :) I am pumped about the idea of magic bands ( no carrying around cards) and FP+ ( being able to get on headliners late in the day)

We're checking in December 13th. Still haven't heard back from IT about having my tickets added to my account:sad1:
I'm going to have to call in and see if I can push this along. As it is I will only be able to make 2 days of fastpass+ because we can't add days to our tickets until we get there.
The best I can hope for is regular fastpass is still available when we get there and that it's not so picked over that we're stuck in standby all the time. That's worst case scenario, but considering how much more I paid for this trip than any other I would be livid. Still hoping for the best but I am really not thrilled with all the unknown for this trip.:sad:

I'll find out in less than 2 weeks. We are currently 12 days from the 60 day window for our 12/6 check-in.

We are going December 1st, so have 7 days til our 60 day mark! I'll let you know next Tuesday.

Definitely let those of us going at the end of the month know! I am so excited about the idea of FP+ over Christmas week. :)

We check in on December 4. I am so nervous about Magic Bands and FP+.

Why are you nervous? Anything we can do to alleviate your concerns? Some of us have been following this whole thing pretty closely and would be happy to help with any questions you have.

Why are you nervous? Anything we can do to alleviate your concerns? Some of us have been following this whole thing pretty closely and would be happy to help with any questions you have.

We usually go to WDW once a year, and I consider myself experienced in all things WDW. I guess it is the newness of the bands and FP+ and not knowing how it will affect my trip that has me so nervous. I don't want any bugs to cause us delays or problems. Of course, I feel it will be all good as long as they will allow us to double dip on fastpasses. However, for future trips, I hope they adjust the number of FP+ that they allow because I usually do an average of 5 or 6 a day in MK typically.

Our GF reservation is showing on the MDE web site and on my MDE iPhone app. All of our dining reservations are showing on both the web site and iPhone app as well. However, our 9 day park hopper passes are showing only on the MDE web site. They do NOT show on my MDE iPhone app. From what I am reading on the boards, that is normal. I hope that will not cause some kind of problem or delay in our band/FP+ experience.

Yeah my tickets don't show on my MDE ap either! I also read this is normal.

I am trying to link my parents and my bro and SIL to my account so I can book all our FP+ together ( if/when that happens). Does anyone know how to accept the invite to join a f&f list?

Also, I think I read in multiple places that it will still be testing phase in Dec, so the likelihood is that we will be able to have FP+ and reg fast pass

Thank you for starting this thread. :banana::banana:

Have been waiting for someone to start a thread for us December checkins so we can all drive each other crazy while we wait,:laughing::laughing: We don't arrive till December 22 and am anxious to see if they actually run this through the busy holiday week. We are also at CBR, by accounts all resorts should be live soon so that was also unexpected. Just so excited at the possibility of having FP+ and bands.

We have 2 rooms and 8 people and there is no way my mom and pull this off. Everybody is on my account and I can see every reservation and ticket. Hope when the time comes I will be able to just pick for all eight of us at the same time. :confused3

Also, I think I read in multiple places that it will still be testing phase in Dec, so the likelihood is that we will be able to have FP+ and reg fast pass

That is what I am hoping. That will make me feel better.

That is what I am hoping. That will make me feel better.

I am hoping for this as well. I only have a couple of park days and want to schedule FP+ to be sure I get to ride a few specific things. However, my brother and his family will be joining me for at least part of my trip and as FL residents will not be staying on site. I don't want to be excluded from pulling regular fastpasses in order to ride with them or have to forego Fastpass + and not get either TSM or Soarin because I won't get to that park until afternoon sometime.

I am hoping for this as well. I only have a couple of park days and want to schedule FP+ to be sure I get to ride a few specific things. However, my brother and his family will be joining me for at least part of my trip and as FL residents will not be staying on site. I don't want to be excluded from pulling regular fastpasses in order to ride with them or have to forego Fastpass + and not get either TSM or Soarin because I won't get to that park until afternoon sometime.

Count me in on hoping for this too! Even if my resort (Pop) is in testing in December, I'm not going to be a part of it. My group of of three consists of one AP holder, one person with a paper non-expiring ticket with 8 days left purchased last January, and one person with a paper non-expiring ticket with 2 days left purchased 3 years ago. This person needs to buy another day or two to finish off the trip once we get there. This sounds like a nightmare to coordinate on the MDE website, so we will be using Legacy FP, sadly for probably the last time :(

I've ordered my AP voucher and the 10 day PH tickets for the family from Disney, but am waiting on the delivery to link them into the system. Nervous about the whole thing and a bit bummed that I felt the need to order direct from Disney to avoid as many glitches as possible. I still don't feel like I have a clear picture of how the system works, let alone how to maximize the benefit...and I am already stressed out over the trip being Christmas week. Hopefully, it will all become clear once I can get into the system and all will be well.

We check into AoA on 12/13 and BWV on the 14th. We are buying our tickets this weekend so I'm hoping we have them before they start inviting December guests!

Count us in. We check into Pop on Dec 8th and would really like to try the FP+. We may go back in summer but will stay off site since we will be bringing the whole family and not just DH and I.

What changes on the website to let you know that you get to try FP+? I'm not sure where to look.

Thanks. Just 74 days away!!:cool1:

Count me in on the Dec wait.

I really hope FP+ is running New Years week. It will make three teen girls happy that their mother will not be whispering in the ear at 6am to get up to make MK opening (coming from the west coast it really takes a toll on my late night teens).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter