Anyone have WL at Christmas photo shoot pics?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I am planning on doing the photo shoot at WL next Thanksgiving, and would love see what shots were taken with Christmas decor in the background. I haven't actually seen too many WL photo shoot photos anyway, so I'd love to see any shots from there. Please post if you have some!:santa:

I would like to see some too. Come on Wilderness Lodge people- we know you have photo shot pictures to share :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

We have not done this yet. I was however approached one night by a couple who walked up and handed me their photopass card, while I was out taking pictures of the resort grounds with my camera and tripod. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl: I don't know who was more shocked, them or me?:confused3

We have not done this yet. I was however approached one night by a couple who walked up and handed me their photopass card, while I was out taking pictures of the resort grounds with my camera and tripod. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl: I don't know who was more shocked, them or me?:confused3

That's a good one. :rotfl2::rotfl2: I would've told them this shot is on the house. :lmao::lmao:

That's a good one. :rotfl2::rotfl2: I would've told them this shot is on the house. :lmao::lmao:

I am with you! It just happened so fast that I was caught off guard. I really would have taken their photo no charge and sent it to them if they had gave me their e-mail addy, but we were all so taken aback that none of us were thinking clearly. I really regretted not taking their photo for them after it was all said and done, because it may have been a special moment for them.:sad1::sad1: If you are reading this now I apologize for not taking your photo for you both, I was just blindsided by the approach and not thinking clearly. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter