Anyone have problems with Tony Hinds not responding?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I saw some positive posts about van shuttle service with Tony Hinds. I emailed him and heard back right away with the link to make the reservation. That was the last I've heard from him. I filled out the form and never received a confirmation. I waited over a week and emailed him again, no response. So I texted him. No response. I guess I need another recommendation.

I saw some positive posts about van shuttle service with Tony Hinds. I emailed him and heard back right away with the link to make the reservation. That was the last I've heard from him. I filled out the form and never received a confirmation. I waited over a week and emailed him again, no response. So I texted him. No response. I guess I need another recommendation.
Is your trip soon or a few months away? Did you check your spam folder? Maybe try to call?
I filled out the form on 4/30 and received an email that confirmed our reservation on 5/3. Our trip was 5/30.

They are very busy right now with tourism picking back up. We have had no problems with getting a response but sometimes it's a couple days before we get a response to an email.

He usually makes contact closer to the date you set up with him

Give him a call or send him an email if you want written confirmation now

When Tony receives your request for dates for your transportation, he locks those dates in.

All companies handle request differently
let him know you want an email confirmation or phone call early and he will comply

I have contacted him twice asking for confirmation, both by email and text. No response. That is my point. How do I know that he is providing this service to me if I don't receive any form of confirmation?

407 406 9093
Give Tony a call so you have peace of mind.

I understand you are just wanting total assurance you are locked in his system for the transportation

I am the same way and have used Tony Hinds regularly

There is always the thought your reservation did not reach him ... that I understand

Tell Tony Mac said to call him....

I contacted him as well, and he answered right away and asked for my flight information. That was the last I heard from him. I provided the information he wanted, but I never got a link or any form to fill out like others seem to have gotten, and no reply back.
My trip isn’t until August 9th so maybe he will be reach out closer to that time. But I am prepared to get an Uber just in case.

I contacted him about my trip beginning on August 4 and he got right back to me with an invoice payable a week or two before my trip. Unfortunately when I filled out the form I put in September rather than August so I asked him if he could still accommodate us and he said no problem. i haven’t had a problem with him getting back to me so far.

I contacted him as well, and he answered right away and asked for my flight information. That was the last I heard from him. I provided the information he wanted, but I never got a link or any form to fill out like others seem to have gotten, and no reply back.
My trip isn’t until August 9th so maybe he will be reach out closer to that time. But I am prepared to get an Uber just in case.

he locks in for email reminders to be sent out before your arrival

he has increased business and been busy so all get a reminder note

you did hear from him that he locked in your reservation

Just want to post another reassuring post. I used him for my trip May 23rd-30th. I had a concern like you because after he sent me the form to fill out to put in my info I didn't hear back from him for a few days. I then just reached out to confirm and he responded the same day confirming for me and just mentioned he usually doesn't send out any other confirmation until close to the date.

I just used him to go to Royal pacific and shot him a test a couple days before the trip making sure everything was good and that my flight time had not changed. He replied of course! And thanked me for the update. Then morning of flight (Wednesday) I texted him that our flight got bumped back a half hour and he thanked me and then forwarded my text to my driver. Just before boarding I got a cal from Bob (I think). He gave me full instructions of what to do when our plane lands and when we get our luggage we were to call him back and he told us which parking space he would pick us up from. He did and efficiently got us to Royal Pacific then introduced us to the gentleman working our front (Ronald). He was very very nice. He said tony would be contacting me before return trip. He double checked our return flight times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter